What's new

Best State in India and Pakistan?

One of my friends who was posted in Sikkim for a short time while working as a JTO in BSNL told me some of them eat cooked rats...Is it true..?.:confused:
Even in TN some people eat cooked rats. They were showing on NGC the other day .

Even in TN some people eat cooked rats. They were showing on NGC the other day .

Maybe out of poverty man. But some tribes there cook it as a delicacy..Anyway...culinary tastes differ from region to region.

in India, eating beef is low grade status(zombi) in society even many muslim don't eat that and lagre part who eat they hide.

if you will say i eat beef ,people will watch your face like you r Human flesh eater.

i asked many muslims in around none of them said that they eat beef.

Obviously no one wanted to get killed by some hindu extremists......why u r expecting them to admit tht they eat

In my opinion, all Pakistani provinces have something different going on, all of them are very diverse and awesome in their own ways. I love all of them.

For India, i like the place called goa (don't know which province), saw some pics online, looked very good.

Goa is a separate state and my favourite one as well. The right place for fun lovers.

In India, Uttarakhand, Maharastra, Ladakh

In Pakistan would love to see karokoaram highway and Gilgit Baltistan

For me mizoram...beautiful state with smart and educated people, only state with 0% homeless people, 98% lieracy rate and super hot chicks!!!!

My choise is always Goa , the smallest and the most people with very friendly people
Colva-Beach-Goa-600x451.jpg

5468004246_1c31645f97_z.jpg
1.1289225464.dudhsagar-falls-goa.jpg

Goa2.jpg
DPS-Bali-Goa-Gajah-bathing-pools-b1.jpg

Every state is unique and has it's own rich culture and local people, I have been all over India and there is no best state for me but only India!

If I had to pick I would say Kerala or HP for me though.

Punjab(both India and Pakistan sides), our people are very nice and welcome people from every race/religion/colour/etc..

Back
Top Bottom