What's new

China & Pakistan Supports Sri Lanka at UNHRC

They are using made in china weapons and fighter jets on our people we have to use guerrilla warfare and black operations this is war!

The time of that struggle is over.

Now its time to integrate themselves with Lankan society and move on. Eelam is a dead bird.

Even Indian state dont support LTTE , nor its citizens.

Losses are there for both sides. Many innocents have lost lives in lankan army offensive and also in LTTE bombings of premiers and else where.

No use in staying in the past and supporting a lost cause.

They are using made in china weapons and fighter jets on our people we have to use guerrilla warfare and black operations this is war!

See our Eelam flag in Germany the world knows the truth about the Sri lankan butchers

We also use Indian weapons

17.jpg

95% of Tamil Nadu support our brothers and sisters in Eelam

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan will support Sri Lanka and rightfully so..I am glad Sri Lankan Army took out LITE.Look no country can allow a insurgency on it's land.Sure Indians could support terrorist TAMIL against Official Sri Lankan Army but Sri Lankan Armed Forces and Government get military support from Pakistan, China and Israel..
PS: Sure Pakistan provided support but you know the kfir video posted above...that jet is supplied by Israel i don't see you people crying about Israeli role.
Sri Lanka has a close relationship with Israel, and its military is a major user of Israeli weapons systems that include the IAI Kfir Fighter Jet, the Super Dvora Mk III class Patrol Vessel, and the Gabriel missile

The time of that struggle is over.

Now its time to integrate themselves with Lankan society and move on. Eelam is a dead bird.

Even Indian state dont support LTTE , nor its citizens.

Losses are there for both sides. Many innocents have lost lives in lankan army offensive and also in LTTE bombings of premiers and else where.

No use in staying in the past and supporting a lost cause.

How can we move on from the genocide of our people? even today the Tamils are treated us 3rd class people i know many innocent Tamils in lanka who were sleeping at nite when the Sri lankan army came and kidnapped them for no reason and saying they are LTTE even when they were just civilians.

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------

Pakistan will support Sri Lanka and rightfully so..I am glad Sri Lankan Army took out LITE.Look no country can allow a insurgency on it's land.Sure Indians could support terrorist TAMIL against Official Sri Lankan Army but Sri Lankan Armed Forces and Government get military support from Pakistan, China and Israel..
PS: Sure Pakistan provided support but you know the kfir video posted above...that jet is supplied by Israel i don't see you people crying about Israeli role.

Hamas is also banned and a known terror organisation so does that mean Palestinians not suppporting them?

You Lankans think you won the war :lol: just wait for the final chapter to be written and your Chinese and Pakistani friends wont be able to save you

It was a significant week for the Sri Lanka's defence forces as two military chiefs from two friendly countries arrived to strengthen their longstanding military ties, last week.

Both helped in Sri Lanka's battle against 30-year-old terrorism in 2009. Being South Asian military giants both never looked away when Sri Lanka's military was in need of support.

It was India and Pakistan in South Asia who stepped in Sri Lanka to enhance the on-going military bond between them and Sri Lanka.

Security News | Sundayobserver.lk - Sri Lanka

How can we move on from the genocide of our people? even today the Tamils are treated us 3rd class people i know many innocent Tamils in lanka who were sleeping at nite when the Sri lankan army came and kidnapped them for no reason and saying they are LTTE even when they were just civilians.

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------

Hamas is also banned and a known terror organisation so does that mean Palestinians not suppporting them?

come down to the real world. you seriously need to visit SL other wise no medicine for your mind.

lolzzzz do you think that the indian army couldn't have intervened in sri lanka just because it got backing from pakistan and china , you couldn't protect your own territory from india during the bangladesh war and now you talk about protecting lanka , india as a nation has always been against ltte from the time it assasinated rajiv gandhi , and we din't intervene in the war because we thought it was not our business to interfere in the internal matters of lanka .

Lets say what u say is true.. does that mean reviving the eelam armed concept will do any good to them?

Various world body are involved in rehabilitation schemes including India which has promised more than 10 billion rupees for housing schmes, industrial investments, ports and other welfare activities.

Any revival of militant schemes will cause harm to tamil population only. Thats why i said its time to forget the past and move along or else continue the offensive and gain no support even from state of Indian republic.

We will Welcome you.......

kfir_srilanka1.jpg

You sinhalese can't fight like real men and your daddy China and Pakistan helped you otherwise we would have captured the whole of Lanka by now but now we will fight a diffrent type of war you will see soon

You Lankans think you won the war :lol: just wait for the final chapter to be written and your Chinese and Pakistani friends wont be able to save you

enough of war , the LTTE chapter is over , now we must persuade the lankan government for the proper rehabilitation of tamils living in lanka , another war means more innocent tamils will be killed.

Lets say what u say is true.. does that mean reviving the eelam armed concept will do any good to them?

Various world body are involved in rehabilitation schemes including India which has promised more than 10 billion rupees for housing schmes, industrial investments, ports and other welfare activities.

Any revival of militant schemes will cause harm to tamil population only. Thats why i said its time to forget the past and move along or else continue the offensive and gain no support even from state of Indian republic.
I have a feeling that he is soon going to turn pink ..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom