What's new

Chinese Nuke Sub Accident

BTW, there will have the military in the Bohai area few hours later, the fishing boats are prohibited to enter into this water area.

Our media show this and our people know this......

But conveniently chose to forget about it. My advise to you is to think before bringing up 89 again in a thread that is non related to the issue. That would be trolling. India has blood in her hands and it cannot be washed away no matter what you say. So don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house.

Our Prime Minister specially apologized to the people on that..... a case is being run in Supreme Court Of India and other courts on that incident to punish the culprits and most people involved were jailed and sentenced accordingly.....

Most people involved jailed and sentenced accordingly? Your PM apologized? Gosh... please spare us the idiocy. Say that the the Sikhs and see what they think. With a government so corrupt and still is, you think they have the ability to handle it fairly? You did say most are punished and jailed? abit of citation is needed I think moreover, saying "most" means there are still ones thousands out there still seeking justice for their family. I guess it's ok in India so long you're a Hindu and your so-called rights and power falls solely into the hands of the Hindu populace?

we are FREE people we have our Voices and we can raise it No one on the Planet can stop Us..... we over throw the government we have the Power.......

Here we go again, the issue on freedom and people power.

I advise you to read and think deep on these words and re-think on your so-called "freedom" again and does it fairly apply to all who is outside the superior Hindu group: "The illusion of freedom".
When you say we, I am assuming you mean we as in "Hindus"?
Perhaps it was the lack of people power and freedom to the minority that led to the 84 crisis? Would you agree?

Its not like some places where the whole family would be jailed in some dark dungeon at a secret location for eternity..... even if the world recognizes his efforts and award him a Nobel prize !!

Oh no.. Nobel Peace Prize now? Funny one should bother raising that up against a Chinese on something the Chinese community doesn't even care about. Here, some "Nobel Peace Prize dilemmas" for you:

Since Obama won it, it must be deserved? The world must have recognized him as a very great man, therefore he should remain president until he is too old to remain in office? It would be "Unconstitutional" to the everyone in the world if he doesn't have the whole America backing him on his next campaign wouldn't it? Christ he DID WON the Nobel Peace Price which is "Accepted" by "Everyone" in the WORLD.

Why not give it to Julian Assange? or Bradley Manning? I thought those are likable chaps are they not? Perhaps the world likes to play selective when it comes to this particular peace prize? or maybe it's to do with "politics"?

My guess is Ariel Sharron will probably get one before they do!

Brainwashed are those who are bound and can only do what the government says...... and dance on their tunes...... sorry we are not of that type.

But you do have a government do you not? They don't tax you and make you pay do they not? they don't have you arrested or beat up when you go out of line (out of line according to the flexible law they put in place)? And you are not dancing on the tune just like many sheeples who likes to think they have freedom? Your beloved government is practically playing the "Pied Piper of Hamelin" and you - the kids. The vision is poor, put on your blinkers and follow the tune!

If you want total freedom, try look at Somalia. You can do whatever the hell you like there. It's a free country!! (no government!)
Another advise to you - Stop tap dancing around the bush.

But conveniently chose to forget about it. My advise to you is to think before bringing up 89 again in a thread that is non related to the issue. That would be trolling. India has blood in her hands and it cannot be washed away no matter what you say. So don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house.

Most people involved jailed and sentenced accordingly? Your PM apologized? Gosh... please spare us the idiocy. Say that the the Sikhs and see what they think. With a government so corrupt and still is, you think they have the ability to handle it fairly? You did say most are punished and jailed? abit of citation is needed I think moreover, saying "most" means there are still ones thousands out there still seeking justice for their family. I guess it's ok in India so long you're a Hindu and your so-called rights and power falls solely into the hands of the Hindu populace?

I advise you to read and think deep on these words and re-think on your so-called "freedom" again and does it fairly apply to all who is outside the superior Hindu group: "The illusion of freedom".
Perhaps it was the lack of people power and freedom to the minority that led to the 84 crisis? Would you agree?

Oh no.. Nobel Peace Prize now? Funny one should bother raising that up against a Chinese on something the Chinese community doesn't even care about. Here, some "Nobel Peace Prize dilemmas" for you:

Since Obama won it, it must be deserved? The world must have recognized him as a very great man, therefore he should remain president until he is too old to remain in office? It would be "Unconstitutional" to the everyone in the world if he doesn't have the whole America backing him on his next campaign wouldn't it? Christ he DID WON the Nobel Peace Price which is "Accepted" by "Everyone" in the WORLD.

Why not give it to Julian Assange? or Bradley Manning? I thought those are likable chaps are they not? Perhaps the world likes to play selective when it comes to this particular peace prize? or maybe it's to do with "politics"?

But you do have a government do you not? They don't tax you and make you pay do they not? they don't have you arrested or beat up when you go out of line (out of line according to the flexible law they put in place)? And you are not dancing on the tune just like many sheeples who likes to think they have freedom? Your beloved government is practically playing the "Pied Piper of Hamelin" and you - the kids. The vision is poor, put on your blinkers and follow the tune!

If you want total freedom, try look at Somalia. You can do whatever the hell you like there. It's a free country!! (no government!)

Bro, stop feeding the troll.

some tips about the PLAN nuclear submarine and its base:
1.There is no nuclear submarine base in Dalian where the artical mentioned,so no chance that the Chinese nuclear submarines will be there and leak anything.All the Chinese nuclear submarines are either in Qingdao or Hainan navy bases.
2. The average deepth of the Bohai bay where the leakage surposed to happen is 20 meters,so you know the PLAN won't stock its nuclear submarines with a displacement of 5000 tons there since the nuclear subs are suitable for deeper oceans.
3.The PLAN used the old Golf class submarine for SLBM test in the Bohai bay where the artical mentioned,but the SLBM it launched is without a nuclear warhead.So still no chance that any leakage will happen during the test.

Bro, stop feeding the troll.

The troll was hungry I felt sorry for it and tried to show how nice and generous we f-ilthy low class commies can be to someone who is clearly having issues with our rightful existence. I guess our existence is like a thorn to them and being a minority in the world upsets them. Apparently, people in the land of freedom wasn't taught how to tolerate minorities very well.

Some people need to know the difference between credible and non credible news. Heck I wouldn't be surprise to see him start a thread based on the headlines of Onion News! :lol:

LOL, there isn't even a submarine base in Dalian, and these Indians are jumping up and down like the best thing happened to them since British masters.

"In another news, DARKY soiled himself and rolled around in his own byproduct. This has been confirmed by South Korean media which was in turn confirmed by Japanese media. The fact that no Indian media reported clearly indicate India is hiding the fact that one of its own soiled himself."

See how that works?

Here is an easy guide to DARKY logic:

1. Post some rumor mill news about China
2. When faced with skepticism, claim only rumors are available since China tightly controls information.
3. Refuse to prove authenticity, instead attempt to shift onus to the other side.
3. Stupidity achieved.

PLAN need face to the truth....
Truth that some Indians and little Viets are incapable of any rational research and take anything posted as true? Indeed they need to.

First find out where China place its submarines first. Here is a hint, not Dalian.

I said I won't further stretch the discussion..... If you want to have a debate on this open a new thread and I'll be obliged on my part........ The place I live is "INDIA" and the region where I stay has many Sikh people living and they are one of the most prosperous people living here in India....... I have very close friends in the Khalsa boys community....... writing crappy and illusive easys won't do any good to you...... I know my country as I stay here more than you......

Here is an easy guide to DARKY logic:

1. Post some rumor mill news about China

I am yet to see a news related to China's military..... which is not a rumor 1st hand....... the difference is that bad ones are buried by state government and good ones are allowed to be spread.

2. When faced with skepticism, claim only rumors are available since China tightly controls information.

Do yo stay in China ??...... If yes then you would've know better than me on this part.......

3. Refuse to prove authenticity, instead attempt to shift onus to the other side.

Authenticity was proved by the Chinese twitter user, South Korean Newspaper, Japanese reputed blogger....... somehow all are mentally ill morons for the overseas Chinese sitting here.

3. Stupidity achieved.

Indeed..... Stupidity archived...... congradulation from my side on that.

Sham is sham ,
In order to create chinese disturbances. , some japanese and western media outlets even create false chinese news.

chinese nuclear sub lies alongside liaoning hulu island and the Port of Dalian havent any nuclear sub.

The report says about the Nuclear sub being in a repairing dock where electronic components were being fitted.

SUBMARINE NUCLEAR LEAK

A leak of radioactive material was detected at a submarine base near the Chinese port city of Dalian in northern China, the U.S.-based Chinese website Boxun reported over the weekend.

The accident reportedly occurred Friday, according to Boxun, when one of the two Jin-class ballistic missile submarines at the Xiaopingdao naval base near Dalian was being outfitted with electronic equipment.

The news portal reported that the information came from a “direct and exclusive source” familiar with the mishap. Questioned by Inside China, a Boxun editor stated that the source for the report was from inside the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) who was “reliable.” Pentagon spokesmen have not commented on the reported accident.

However, analysts cautioned that reports from such Chinese sources without confirmation must be viewed with caution. Richard Fisher, a Washington-based PLA analyst, suggested that the report could be a pre-emptive cover-up for a larger failure of some other part of the Jin submarine.

Security surrounding the area of the reported accident was tightened, and Chinese authorities imposed a blackout of all related information.

Mr. Fisher said, “A radiation leakage incident serious enough to warrant security cordon would indicate a significant issue with the nuclear reactor.Such an incident would be embarrassing for the PLA as it occurred near the Dalian Naval Academy, a key center for submarine development and crew training.”

The site of the reported accident, near the Korean Peninsula, is in the most nuclear-sensitive region of the world. Japan suffered a devastating nuclear meltdown after a tsunami in March, and North Korea has frequently threatened to unleash a nuclear armageddon.

The Boxun story spread quickly to South Korea and Japan. The Seoul-based Chosun Ilbo newspaper reported it with the headline “Rumors Circulate about Radiation Leak by Chinese Sub.”

On Saturday, Mamoru Sato, a Japanese military blogger, said his source told him that the radioactive leak was “very dangerous” and warned that “the neighboring countries should take defensive actions, and the Japanese fishing boats in the area should be careful.”

After the Fukushima nuclear accident, Japan stepped up its awareness of nuclear safety, with the scary realization that almost all of Japan is downwind from China, which is planning to build up to 100 nuclear plants.

Inside China - Washington Times

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom