What's new

Indian members never to have gotten banned in PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that lately some Indian members got obsessed about the ‘banning’ issue. I for one have nothing to do with the forum management nor am I a person who would defend the management only because it happens to be of Pakistani origin. However, when things come a point of ‘banning’, there are always very good reasons behind it. There are Indian members, I would like to give an example of EjazR here, who are respected a lot for their posts and were never banned (to the best of my knowledge) as they adhered to the simple guidelines of taking part in a discussion. Expressing one’s disagreement while maintaining decency at the same time is the most desirable quality of any member. Most who got banned (Indians as well as Pakistanis and others), actually drifted faraway in emotions and crossed the line not once but several times (as you are not slapped with a ‘ban’ for the first few times).

At any rate, an argument must be dealt with an argument rather than using abusive language which would add no weight whatsoever to one’s ‘argument’. Instead of complaining about this ‘ban’ issue, I would analyze the ‘language’ and ‘style’ of those who got banned on case by case basis, and would try to avoid making the same mistakes.

I would also add that after all, PDF is a Pakistani forum hence a Pakistani point of view is sometimes given preference in certain not all matters. This is very natural and all too common in Indian fora as well.

Well this is exactly why you are so well respected amongst both Indian as well as Pakistani members equally. You always say things without sugar coating them and at the same time never being abusive.

I am just back from a ban and I know exactly why I was banned. I twisted someones id to cut a joke, which is a common thing in political satirical writing. But then not that everyone likes my style or get my jokes.

Yes, this is a Pakistani forum, and Pakistani view points will have more weightage than any one elses. But then at the end of the day its just a forum, if admins are not strict we all know how long we will take to ruin this beautiful forum.

long live PDF

You should be ban for opening a stupid thread with your personal Query. Find some thing better to do.

Here comes the inevitables. Reported for personal attack and public attempt at moderation, post not relevant to the thread etc. etc.

Never got banned either! I agree that the mods allow all debate that is conducted in a civilized way. Some Pak members get away with bad posts sometimes but most Pak posters maintain a great level of debate.
Cheers to PDF!

I got banned once for replying to off topic trolls of shchinese and grey boy - 2.

But i don't have any regret as they also get banned and the forum become decent for some time.

I got banned once for replying to off topic trolls of shchinese and grey boy - 2.

But i don't have any regret as they also get banned and the forum become decent for some time.

thanks for the peaceful time you gave us.:yahoo:

Indian members get banned here with pre-convinced notions about Pakistan and Islamic history and utter their islamophobia or anti-Pakistan bashing implicity or explicity.

Those are the two biggest reasons for their bannings I've observed.

Respect is a two way street, as we all know, so if plan on staying here please respect the forum rules and administration who spend so many hours on running and maintaining this forum. I have no doubt we'll all respect you even if you disagree...

We understand many of you hate many things about Pakistan and same can be said about Pakistani members on the board. All you have to do is respectfully disagree and walk away without getting emotional. How hard can that be?

Just came out from the ban.Time to ruin a few threads.:p:lol:

Indian members get banned here with pre-convinced notions about Pakistan and Islamic history and utter their islamophobia or anti-Pakistan bashing implicity or explicity.

Those are the two biggest reasons for their bannings I've observed.

Respect is a two way street, as we all know, so if plan on staying here please respect the forum rules and administration who spend so many hours on running and maintaining this forum. I have no doubt we'll all respect you even if you disagree...

We understand many of you hate many things about Pakistan and same can be said about Pakistani members on the board. All you have to do is respectfully disagree and walk away without getting emotional. How hard can that be?

Haven't you got banned too Mr.?

I got banned beacause i said 'first for letters of my neighbouring country'. It wasn't intention to hurt someone.
P.S. even one member allowed to have id name 'pakithebrave'. or similar to that.

I've never been banned. But then i strictly follow forum rules :)

Although I was certain i would be banned when I got totally mad at some chinese members posting tiolets in every thread and i felt it wasn't being curbed :)

I've never been banned. But then i strictly follow forum rules :)

Although I was certain i would be banned when I got totally mad at some chinese members posting tiolets in every thread and i felt it wasn't being curbed :)

ha ha ha ha... Funny

The TOILET and Poverty obsession never cease to amaze though.. I do not remember who, but some Indian member gave good explanation regarding Toilets few days back..

BTW I am safe yet.. But i Do not post much. I Like to read and learn what I can. I do not have to fight online if i dont subscribe to an opinion, Its better to ignore in cases where neither party is gonna change his stance and the debate is going nowhere.

A good thing about Banning some of the more active members when they stray from the line, is that you get to read other members who otherwise are not that prominent. And different perspectives expressed always keeps the forum changing and interesting.

There are so many Indian members anyway, Most of us speak too much so its good that there are guys in forums called MOD's who have the tools to shut online mouths when speaking foul. This Forum has a very good standard of moderation compared to many others. Good work MODs. :pdf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom