What's new

My name is khan and I am not a terrorist: SRK Says to Indian Politicians

Yeh - I forgot that this is isolated incident. :)And don't tell me Indian let the opportunity go if there is any news related to minorities in Pakistan - so, come down from your high moral horses
I don't have problem with discussing Social Issues of India especially for minorities. But look at recent trend, you are discussing Beard of Indian Muslim, Interview of Indian Muslim Actor etc.

Few days ago, everyone was posting on different Rape cases in India.

Look at Live Posts. More threads are running on India than on Pakistan ?

As for Pakistan issue, there was a thread on 30 Hindu temples destroyed in 20 years in Pakistan. It was closed after 2 pages and the thread on beard of Hindu Muslim is running with 27 pages and more and over 400 posts.

And you call us Obsessed.

Discuss these Local News and Indian Social Issues, which are in fact banned topics, but also allow us to open threads on Pakistani minorities.

Yeh - I forgot that this is isolated incident. :)

And don't tell me Indian let the opportunity go if there is any news related to minorities in Pakistan - so, come down from your high moral horses

Exactly the same thing that every single Indian wants to convey to the pakistanis posting in this thread ...........:cheers:

Muslims themselves are responsible for their image worldwide. Indian Muslims still stand proud of their religion - compared with neighbouring countries which are literally filled with terrorists in the name of religion which their state supports. Its not the Indian Muslims who are caught with links in terrorist networks, or exotic varieties of Taliban's, its our neighbouring 'fortress of Islam' and its likes that are responsible.

Dont fret when compared. Both nations started at the same time, yet the fact that Pakistan is still struggling to form institutes after 65 years of independence is a matter of shame, not a solace. And the gap seems to be widening.

Yes and this is the just few days back acceptance of your two ministers that there are Hindu terrorist organizations in the country....and basically mostly bomb blast and killings are done by them which Indian were always putting blame on Pakistani.....now truth came out from their own ministers..............yo can make fool world 1 time or 2 time...but truth always come out...:smitten:

Yes and this is the just few days back acceptance of your two ministers that there are Hindu terrorist organizations in the country....and basically mostly bomb blast and killings are done by them which Indian were always putting blame on Pakistani.....now truth came out from their own ministers..............yo can make fool world 1 time or 2 time...but truth always come out...:smitten:

Dude, even for the sake of argument, I accept all the bomb blasts in last 10 years in India are done by Hindus, they are still less than what has been done by Muslim terrorists in Pakistan (with 1/7th the population) in last 10 months .. Go Figure...

I think this is not a stunt or drama, he really must be hurt. I will be hurt if I was a pakistani hindu and similar things said to me.

There is not any discrimination with Pakistani hindus in Pakistan ... Pakistanis did not even massacres of Hindus … Neither has ever asked to do this by any Muslim leader … As hindu leaders have been saying and has been doing massacre of Muslims over there … And it is a historical fact ... Nobody can deny ..

There is not any discrimination with Pakistani hindus in Pakistan ... Pakistanis did not even massacres of Hindus … Neither has ever asked to do this by any Muslim leader … As hindu leaders have been saying and has been doing massacre of Muslims over there … And it is a historical fact ... Nobody can deny ..

How do you explain the fact that.. 'hindu baniya' is a gaali in pakistan, an well known cricket player says.. hindus cant be trusted.. on camera?
There has been never any masacre of muslims, its riots where both sides have casualties.. some more some less.

if Indians would be any biased in terms of religion than SRK,Aamir khan, Saif ali khan, Salman khan would never be this much famous, they are famous because 80 % Hindus favours them irrespective of Religion, you observe can this happen in ur country if it can happen then it would already happened. Indians are examples on face of peoples like Pakistani. Pakistani jealous mentality towards Indians make me laugh. A pakistani is more worry about other country's minority than its own. Pakistani is proud of other country's growth never mind its own downfall as long as that country have bitter relation with India(Bangladesh,CHINA). Every possible thing in pakistani mind seems to be affected with India. Pakistanis are in worst state of mentality. You can go to India anytime i have lived ni India for 20 yrs i lived with Muslims i am a common person and i swear to every God of mine if i did have any discrriminated thought.

Indians are developing civilization and due a bitter past between Hindus and Muslims it is not very easy to forget but India is try its best and the outcomes are encouraging . If you are any mature person than you should know it is very difficult to give equal priority to minorities as politicians always use this difference as their benefits but is is not a good thing to make Indian a culprit

There is no matter of common hindu & Muslim ... Comman hindu does not participate in these malicious practices ... Actually those hindu extremist leaders provoke to common man against Muslims & Pakistanis ..

Its simplest way to release their frustration ... They need to know view of Indian muslims towards Pakistan (almost all of them hate Pakistan because they destroyed image of muslims in world)

Dear Pakistan has raised Muslim image among Muslim community to being first Muslim nuclear power

Don't worry, West is gearing up as 2014 approaches.

Many nations has condemned the killings of Shias in January month by Lashkar e Jhangavi and asked Pakistan govt. to do the needful.

After they pull out from Afghanistan, they will go on full drive with media and voicing it in various international forums and UN.

Why do you feel so much pain for Shias … The reason is not far that India is involved in massacre of Shias to destroy Pakistani image among the world :unsure:

In Pakistan there is no discrimination.

We will soon see Shia/Ahmediya/non-muslim president, prime-minister, army general there.

Go Pakistan !! :tup:

Dude, even for the sake of argument, I accept all the bomb blasts in last 10 years in India are done by Hindus, they are still less than what has been done by Muslim terrorists in Pakistan (with 1/7th the population) in last 10 months .. Go Figure...

Our govt did not blame to India to promoting terrorism in Pakistan (instead holding evidence) whereas India has always raised fingers towards Pakistan without any evidence ..

Why do you feel so much pain for Shias … The reason is not far that India is involved in massacre of Shias to destroy Pakistani image among the world :unsure:

I am just saying about what we see and observe about US policies in past and in similar situations.

How do you explain the fact that.. 'hindu baniya' is a gaali in pakistan, an well known cricket player says.. hindus cant be trusted.. on camera?
There has been never any masacre of muslims, its riots where both sides have casualties.. some more some less.

Would you tell me how many hindus were killed in gujrat massacre ??????

Hey don't make false claim

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom