What's new

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan Earns Millions And Pays No Taxes

Here in the US I do have subscription to Pakistani channels and I did see him in the Hamdard Ad, the other day. He must have recived money from Hamdard to be in the ad. Tax them...

Whole heartedly agreed with you brother..

So Sad to hear that National Talent what is doing with the country, thats why our economy never grown people like him only think of money not a interest of country what pakistan has given them if yearly they pay few dollars to pakistan they will not be harmed with it so so so sad to hear that i thought the politions are only theaft but people like him is theaft too se when india have caught him who helped him pakistan and put pressure through USA to help rahat but if i have been PM of pakistan should have banned people like him and veena top even enter in pakistan

Don't worry, FBR is checking his tax records here. It came on Geo news.:rofl:

When he will come back to Pakistan, he is surely going to face music here as well. First let Indians deal with him. :pop:

Not just him, they should check each and every artist.

Kalamadi is roaming free

Corrupt masters make sure that he does, CBI is handled by ruling gov of India....India is doing it wrong that way....CBI should be independent...

Why are some people hell bent on spoiling all threads, let's focus on issue in hand. The issue is Rahat not paying taxes and their is people like him who do it in both India and Pakistan.

Let's stick to topic.

can someone post this news from source? i need to know more details

Why are some people hell bent on spoiling all threads, let's focus on issue in hand. The issue is Rahat not paying taxes and their is people like him who do it in both India and Pakistan.

Let's stick to topic.
I wonder if Rahat has paid any tax in india on his work visa as he mostly inisits in cash payment rather than through checks.And i wonder how many of his indian organizers benefit through him by using hawala channel.

Let's stick to topic.

???? The issue is Rahat, why are doing an auto biography on him.. We are discussing he was laundering tax free money..Tax free .. Tax.. does that ring a bell...

???? The issue is Rahat, why are doing an auto biography on him.. We are discussing he was laundering tax free money..Tax free .. Tax.. does that ring a bell...
yes sure coz hawala channel is extensively used by indians/pakistanis in laundering money.And hawala channel is known to be one of the source of finance to terror groups.

Exactly, he is not paying taxes which is very bad, but how many people care?

You know what is sad. There are people like him, public figures who cheat the system day in and day out, and still we will fight to make sure they are not even asked for the money they were suppose to pay.

Just adding few more things that I have read in news recently, all related to public figures.
1) SRK asked for tax waivier for club membership. (This guy has around 1000 crores in property, but still want to not pay taxes).
2) Sachin Tendulakar (I am very big fan, asked for tax waver for ferrari, now why super luxary items are suppose to be tax waved)

The list is on and on.
When system takes action, we will be the one gunning for their heads. When will we start treating man as man and not Gods or superhuman?

Add Amitab Bachan to the list. He was shamed many times in the parliament for tax evasion. He openly admitted to receiving his pay as gifts like
rolce royce and Bently to avoid tax. Shameless!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom