What's new

Welcome inferiority complex: Lets discuss skin colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
The REAL reason why it's so good is because they hired south africans (head honchos of VFX) for the dogfight sequence.

Very disappointing since it doesn't seem like anything particularly complex. There are artists in Pakistan who could've atleast been given work in making the 3D aircraft meshes.

Arabs hate themselves , more then anyone else if they loved each other , and treated people well they would have freed Palestine long time ago

If we're not killing other people we are killing ourselves. It's a genetic thing. Once the monarchs give us freedom to maneuver Torkey and Iron will cease to exist, lol.

Turkey - Pakistan - Iran are miles ahead unfortunately

a) Education
b) Social Awareness
c) Islamic cause awareness
d) Voice in International Forum
e) Space program
f) Military

You all need to forget about Turkey / Iran and focus on your own countries and figure out why you hate your own countrymen

Stop envying these countries , and find out why you are at war with each other !!

If we're not killing other people we are killing ourselves. It's a genetic thing. Once the monarchs give us freedom to maneuver Torkey and Iron will cease to exist, lol.
Yo, after further investigation I found out I am from a tribe that is both Jordanian/Palestinian.
Ill reveal more on Arabic coffee shop.

they are sensetive people for sure.

127333cacda2177b8b3426506efa4edc.jpg

people do you think this person gives a damn about its skin color??

Yes Pakistanis got triggered because they are among the most racially tolerant nations and will not like it if they think you are being racist. The average Pakistani has no problem with skin colour thankfully unlike our neighbours and the Middle east...........

thumbnailImage

Are-other-countries-as-racist-as-the-US

zia1.jpg

itnay filastin hum nay bees saal mein nahee marey jitnay zia ul haq ne gyara din mein maray

• I believe this was a formal assistance to Jordanian King to fight Militants in Jordan who were against the Kingdom of Jordan
  • The people were illegal migrants in Jordan who wanted political disturbance
images

Militant groups wanted to seize power in Jordan and that is why General Zia Ul Haq aidded Jordanian Monarch

Last edited:
All Arabs outnumber Pakistanis by 2 times.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistanis 221 million
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs 450 million

lol yes ALL ARABS- I was talking about Levant and Arabian peninsula but good that you literally needed Africa and used DOZENS countries and all overseas Arab origin in the world to be able even compare yourselves against Pakistan :cheesy:
Still even with all your numbers and massive wealth you guys have proven to be completely useless. It's the leaders of Turkey/Pakistan/Malaysia who have stepped up for Humans rights - your Arab leaders could never.
Glad Pakistani public are gradually beginning to see the light and cancel you guys.

lol yes ALL ARABS- I was talking about Levant and Arabian peninsula but good that you literally needed Africa and used DOZENS countries and all overseas Arab origin in the world to be able even compare yourselves against Pakistan :cheesy:
Still even with all your numbers and massive wealth you guys have proven to be completely useless. It's the leaders of Turkey/Pakistan/Malaysia who have stepped up for Humans rights - your Arab leaders could never.
Glad Pakistani public are gradually beginning to see the light and cancel you guys.

Regardless, promoting one skin color over another will make the one who wasn't promoted feel worse. This is why Americans started making films with Black actors as the majorities so that Black kids didn't feel lower.

You still believe that will happen within our lifetimes?

Actually, YOU started-off on Skin color of Pakistanis. And I see you are not stopping and continuing on with your posts. To me that is a DELIBERATE tactic to derail the thread. Now are you going to stop posting this nonsense, or do you want a Mod to start banning your arse?

they are sensetive people for sure.

127333cacda2177b8b3426506efa4edc.jpg

people do you think this person gives a damn about its skin color??
Be quiet farsiwan your countrymen have brought shame to Islam and our region, in Canada and us. They act more white then the white people here. I would not recommend you jumping into something that doesnt concern you. Even if what you say is true..

Better still , show us how you look?
You should first put up proper flags, why are you ashamed of your country of origin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom