What's new

5 Ways to deal with Indian Trolls on PDF

Listen rather than playing games here, why don't you follow that other indian fellow out of here.
Tell that to americans whose lives you ruin by taking their life savings. You stinky call center scamming weasel....huh Indian, one of these days when americans stop coddling your kind, then they will come after you call center piece of s*** scammers.
Oh now evolved to a butt hurt guy.

Yes, you also have "Gorkhali Ayo Re" or something like that for your Gurkha troops, and different ones for your south Indian military units.
For Gorkha it's: ' Jai Ma Kali, ayo Gorkhali' ( "Hail Goddess Kali, here come the Gorkhas" )
Adi Adi Kollu,Kollu ( Strike and Kill or something like that ) for your Madras Regiment
For Madras it's: "Veera Madrasi, adi kollu, adi kollu" ("Brave Madrasi, hit and kill, hit and kill" )
Wonder what the Gujaratis chant ?😊
There's no Gujarat/Gujarati specific regiment but Gujaratis are definitely part of the army. Their numbers are less because they are largely a mercantile community.
In Pakistan we are much poorer off as compared to slogans .
Our armed forces only have one war cry ☹
I know for Pakistan it's: "Naara-e-Takbir Allah Hu Akbar".
No one is stopping you from being creative😜

@waz @krash @Irfan Baloch

All,
Thanks for appreciating.
The Trolls have been emboldened so much that now posts such as this below are being dumped.
Notice the flag with the religious slogan ,
"Jai Shree Ram " used by the Bajrang Dal and VHP. This BuddhistforLife Troll wants to raise this flag over Islamabad.
Please report this troll.

JKtx209.jpg

8319728_orig.jpg

ignorance-can-be-bliss.jpg

Now let me be cruel and break this gloating bubble of pure oblivion:

Indian Economy:

'Without a proper functioning economy ... no country can ever win a modern war.'
1. India’s economy was sick before the coronavirus crisis
2. So How Bad Is India's Economic Crisis? Brace Yourself.
3. Understanding India’s Economic Slowdown ( 'The economy has been underperforming for quite a while after the boom of the 2000s went bust.')

Indian Military/BSF
'Pakistan will be ripped into pieces if a full scale war occurs between India and Pakistan.'

1. BSF, India’s ‘First Line of Defence’, is Not Equipped to Face an Enemy Military Attack

2. Indian military suffers acute shortage of officers, here are the reasons

3. (Indian) Army Ill-equipped for battle

4. Indian Army Near Pakistan, China Border Malnourished, Ill-Equipped: CAG Reports

5. India's Military Might: Country Only Has 10 Days Worth of Ammunition, Most Army Weapons Now Considered 'Vintage'
6. End the neglect of the Military

IAF
'India also has a far advanced air force'

1. The Indian Air Force is in crisis.

2. Indian Air Force is 'plagued by poor decision-making, poor acquisition strategy and shoddy quality control and contract delivery.

IAF Is Relying On Junkyards & Warehouses To Keep Its Fleet Afloat

Indian Navy
'India also has a far advanced...navy'

1. Why the Indian Navy isn't ready for war

2. Indian Navy Lowers its Sights over 'insufficient budgetary allocations by the government over successive years.'

Are you sure your bharati lungi isnt on fire??

And why would you expect any better?? Its not like you dont reek of curry.
I think your verbal tape recorder is broken mate, I only hear the same low class bs about curry every time it plays. :lol:

I think your verbal tape recorder is broken mate, I only hear the same low class bs about curry every time it plays. :lol:

The curry stench is enough to light your bharati lungi on fire. The more you hear about Curry, the more that bharati lungi burns:enjoy:

No matter what BS you throw at me, you just cant escape the nasty curry smell that reeks from you Bharatis like you guys were born with it. :lol:

Doesnt get more classy than this...lighting bharati lungis on fire reeking of Curry

Last edited:
The curry stench is enough to light your bharati lungi on fire.

No matter what BS you throw at me, you just cant escape the nasty curry smell that reeks from you Bharati like you guys were born with it. :lol:
I'll be the mature guy here and take my leave, you just have your tape recorder checked on why it's playing bs. :wave:

I'll be the mature guy here and take my leave, you just have your tape recorder checked on why it's playing bs. :wave:

Thats right...run along with your curry stench and dont let your burnt lungi get stuck on the door.

Your stench was overwhelming Bharati

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom