What's new

5 Ways to deal with Indian Trolls on PDF

I don't think we are comparing indian forums to Pakistani forums here. If you don't want Indians on here, direct your angst towards the admin and mods. I am not here to justify actions of other forums.

If you think I am from an IT cell, then I can only surmise that you are a gone case and need mental check up asap. Like I said, what benefit does India get by influencing couple of thousands of nobodys.
But a nobody indian like you
insists on being here, and basically demands to peddle his fantasies here unchallenged, despite being refuted on all fronts.

they don't allow to speak. if you defend your country, you will be banned. look at you guys. free here. i mean look at us and look at you.
A guy called Aliusman joined the forum recently, talked about JF-17 and 27 Feb skirmishes mocking India, he wasn’t banned. The only Pakistani on D.F.I who is banned is Zarvan, idk why.

There are dozens of Chinese members there, they don’t get banned is because they only post in the Chinese defence forum of D.F.I and not post any flame bait content.

We shouldn't say "Allah Hu Akbar on this forum, but if you say
" Jai Shree Ram " (or Har Har Mahadev or Bajrang Bali ki Jai ), we will reply in kind .
This is a Pakistani forum, not your Mumbai chawl.
In fact, this is a rare occasion where I've actually seen a Jai Shree Ram slogan on this forum which again as I said is uncalled for. I fully agree that it would be better if people engage with each other in a professional manner, the occasional leg pulling is fine but when it gets too frequent, that's when problem arises and people start resorting to mud-slinging.
I'll admit that engaging with you is more easier as compared to other Pakistanis as you have a lot of knowledge about us (not always the correct knowledge though but more than the others). On most occasions, you also are rational and I hope people from both sides engage with each others by sharing their own information and knowledge in a friendly way instead of calling each others as Sanghi/Bhakt or Jihadi/Mullah or commie, etc. Additionally, it would be better if people don't bring religion into everything.

But a nobody indian like you
insists on being here, and basically demands to peddle his fantasies here unchallenged, despite being refuted on all fronts.
Lol. We are all nobodys. So tell that to OP, he thinks I am some IT cell guy.

Last edited:
Oh I am not worried. I am only disappointed, if what you say is correct.
We would love to hear Indian troops ( Sikh and Naga Regiments included). chant "Jai Shree Ram" .
😊
Many of our regiments have their own slogans. The war cry of Naga Regiment is 'Jai Durga Naga' while that of the Sikhs is 'Jo Bole so Nihaal Sat Shri Akaal'.

Indians are just here to discuss and know about people who might have different point of view on defence and politics (with the occasional trolling but that goes on right?), there's no hidden agenda, this thread is height of preparation for a non existent threat. The forum without indians and our opposing views, do even pakistanis want this? It'll make it quite bland no?

Well I adore your naive opinion. But any way this scheme of pushing chinese narrative isn’t limited to nationality or so called defensive forums. It stands for all forms of social influencing like reddit, discord channels, YouTube channels with considerable traffic. for god sake even the new place you a mod at. I know because I have seen it first hand. You dont know because your just a mod in you free time. Im done here anyway cya.

Erm what? You made a series of assertions that were aptly responded to me by myself, I even gave you stats.
As for the Chinese narrative being pushed, you're free to counter it here and on other platforms.

Last edited:
Indians are just here to discuss and know about people who might have different point of view on defence and politics (with the occasional trolling but that goes on right?), there's no hidden agenda, this thread is height of preparation for a non existent threat. The forum without indians and our opposing views, do even pakistanis want this? It'll make it quite bland no?
I generally hold my nose when you folks are around here.

Jai Siya Ram is spoken in Uttar Pradesh, you’re just trying to abuse our Dharma so better stop it.

We don’t slap blasphemy and hang our minorities for that, and “Islamic” Republic of Pakistan should not preach secularism to India.
You are right, In secular india, they have more raw ways of killing minorities.

Well I adore your naive opinion. But any way this scheme of pushing chinese narrative isn’t limited to nationality or so called defensive forums. It stands for all forms of social influencing like reddit, discord channels, YouTube channels with considerable traffic. for god sake even the new place you a mod at. I know because I have seen it first hand. You dont know because your just a mod in you free time. Im done here anyway cya.
Don't go back on your word now. I have a feeling that you will make another ID and be back here with your bobbing head.

Hmm actually the single biggest trolls here are the hyper nationalist CCP members.

One member actually insulted Pakistani's and Pakistan and get away with it.

The other will deny that Uyghur genocide existed.

We have also member with Indonesian,Malaysian, Vietnamese flag which conspicuously defended China's action against their own country.

Hmmmm

somebody finally talking sense

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom