What's new

A HUMBLE REQUEST TO MY PAKISTANI FRIENDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterchief

Reaction score
The usage of the word 'BHARTI' to adress indians on this forum has increased lately,this is an offensive word,if any of my pakistani friends dont want to use the word 'indian' to address us then he can kindly call us as 'bhartiya',please guys the word 'bharti' is offensive and derogatory. So i request all my pakistani friends to please refrain to use this word to address us ,let us all strive to make this forum friendly and encourage healthy discussions.

Well i dont know but 'bhartiya' is sounds like more offensive word to me...
like we used to say Lahoriya, Sialkotiya, etc its like chichora etc

where as 'BHARTI' is like someone from 'Bhart'..

furthermore its very offensive, bad to write the first letter with small letter like 'india' we should write 'India' and its a universal standard i hope from now on you will write 'Pakistan'

The usage of the word 'BHARTI' to adress indians on this forum has increased lately,this is an offensive word,if any of my pakistani friends dont want to use the word 'indian' to address us then he can kindly call us as 'bhartiya',please guys the word 'bharti' is offensive and derogatory. So i request all my pakistani friends to please refrain to use this word to address us ,let us all strive to make this forum friendly and encourage healthy discussions.

It's definitely not an offensive word. In fact, I take pride in it.

Although I must say that many people, including senior and elite members, have started using this word in a derogatory manner and that is sad indeed. But then, that is a very subjective judgement and I don't think much can be done about it.

This has been discussed earlier too.

This has been discussed earlier too.
This thread will be going to close very soon my dear Bharti members.

what you say abut BHARAT RAKSHAK

say_bharat_now.jpg

"Bharti " is another name of Godess Swaraswati.How can be a godess name offensive???????It is ur ignorance about Bharti meaning s u take offence.

This thread will be going to close very soon my dear Bharti members.

i dont mind ...
every time some calls me BHARTI ...i feel like EVIL YINDOO....:devil::devil::devil:

Last edited:
Nothing offensive abt bharti its like this pakistani = **** bhartiya = bharti.
Right dudes.let's get on with life.

i dont mind ...
every time some calls me BHARTI ...i fell like a EVIL YINDOO....:devil::devil::devil:

Well, people aint gona stop calling you Bharti, you have to stop feeling evil man :tup:

Haha.Ignorance is one thing.Wrong grammar changes the context of the name.Bharti is a a name alright,it does not mean Indian except for Pakistanis.Keep calling us Bhartis,we dont care eitherways.:lol:

"Bharti " is another name of Godess Swaraswati.How can be a godess name offensive???????It is ur ignorance about Bharti meaning s u take offence.

We had this discussion several times before and as far as I remember the conclusion was to term Indians as Bharati (as in from Bharat) not Bharti.

Its not Bharti, its to be called Bhartiya.
Pakistanis may say its Bharti in Urdu, its not. You don't called French, Frenchi or Franci do you?

You cant change the name in any language. Its supposed to be Bhartiya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom