What's new

A Mike Tyson you have never seen before.

Akon is a muslim. Now that's something new. Please share some information about it too.

:victory::)
He has said at one point that he does not drink due to his faith. Also, here's his real name:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see him.......sepcialy in Pakistani Dress ....Shalwar Kameez

well it is not kidding he realy became muslim these photos are real not the photo shoped that is the reason he moved away from the game all great Boxer are muslim now From Mohammad Ali to Tyson to Imran Khan

Lots of professional athletes in America are Muslims or have read into the religion. People like Shaq O'Neal are doing a good job in front of the cameras and public life showing true Islam. He also served as a sheriff in Cleveland as a gesture of helping the community. If you look at the music industry, this only exists in rap.

Mike Tyson is crazy but people respect him too much to call him that on the face.

muslims should be proud

but i do not like at all how just because so and so famous person is a muslim that it becomes significant in any way, it implies you need validation and looks pathetic

its also bringing a celebrity culture to religion, which i find odd

Don't believe this news its Photoshoped what happened to the tattoo he has on his face???

mike-tyson.jpg

mike-tyson-3.jpg

I wonder why they dont show the left side of his face?

edit .. I guess I was late .. anyone know what year he got that face poster in?

Quite a few surprises for me, the biggest surprises were Nicolas Anelka and Franc ribbery.

Michael Jackson to build mosque in his new home of Dubai - ladies room cross dressing incident leads to demands he be jailed

Sheiking all over :Jackson brother and convert to Islam announces new record venture with Sheik Abdullah's son
November 27, 2005
http://www.daijiworld.com/images1/0829_news_jack-1.jpg

Michael's Jackson's brother Jermaine Jackson reached out to the Muslim world in a long, controversial interview with the Dubai-based pan-Arab news channel Al-Arabiya aired Thursday night.

See below the jump for the videos of the interview, Jermaine Jackson's first ever with an Arab news network.

During his nearly hourlong talk, he spoke out about his brother's death, the conspiracies he believed were behind the singer's downfall -- and how he believes the King of Pop was on the verge of converting to Islam.

After spending time in the Gulf (Michael Jackson lived in Bahrain for a while in 2005), "Michael hired a team that was all Muslim,” Jackson told Al- Arabiya, dressed in a red Arab Keffeyeh scarf. “His behavior at the time also showed that he was very close to converting.”

Jackson went on to recount to Arab households how the King of Pop was drawn by Islam, saying his brother loved hearing the Muslim call to prayer and eagerly read books on Islam. Jackson said Islam would have protected his brother from harm.

"I felt that Michael was looking for that divine feeling .... I brought him books from Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, from a lot of mosques. He read all of them. He was studying ... he was ready to make that journey. His protection would have been Islam ... he had a very tough life," he said.

When asked by his interviewer whether Michael Jackson ever suggested that he would convert, Jackson implied his brother may have been a Muslim in his heart.

"I wished he would have made that announcement. Maybe he made it in his soul ... but at the same time we want to hear it," he said.

He added that the amount of time Michael spent in the Middle East and the number of friends he had there also indicated he had embraced Islam.

Jermaine Jackson, a composer and former member of the Jackson 5, himself developed an interest in Islam during a trip to the Persian Gulf in the late 1980s and later became a Muslim. When asked to share his travels with the viewers, he said he "never felt a connection" until he became a Muslim and how he believes his ancestors were Muslims and that Christianity was imposed on them through slavery.

At one point, he explains his emotional and spiritual journey in his pilgrimage to Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

"We drove from Bahrain to Riyadh (the capital of Saudi Arabia) and then took a flight to Mecca. It was the most wonderful feeling. It felt so pure, so special. I knew that was the connection," said Jackson.

He only wishes his brother had followed his example and become a Muslim too. Islam, says Jackson, would have saved the King of Pop from many hardships.

"I believe that Islam would have helped him a lot. Had he converted, he would have been spared all the problems he had been subjected to throughout his life," he said.

-- Alexandra Sandels in Beirut

American pop star Michael Jackson has officially announced that he has been following the five tenets of Islam and intends to convert to Islam, according to a report on the website of Arab-Israeli newspaper Panorama.

The report is based on information elicited from sources in Bahrain.

According to the report, Jackson’s announcement noted he is moving to Bahrain and has purchased some real-estate on an artificial island there. The singer said he decided to convert to Islam because he is convinced it is the closest religion to his personal beliefs.

According to a phone recording released last week, among Jackson's "personal beliefs" is one that considers Jews to be "leeches."

According to that story,

Jackson is heard saying that "they're like leeches…I'm so tired of it. They start out the most popular person in the world, make a lot of money, big house, cars and everything. End up penniless. It is a conspiracy. The Jews do it on purpose."

I suppose that fits in with most Muslim attitudes these days, at least in the Middle East.

The story of Jackson's conversion to Islam continues,

Jackson also noted he intends to soon move all his assets and his studio from the U.S. to Bahrain, and expressed his hope to be rid of various legal troubles and enjoy the kind of freedom he says he does not have in America.

Considering that Jackson is supposed to be flat broke, how does he come up with enough money to buy and artificial island and house in Bahrain? And what assets does he have that are not already claimed by creditors?

In any case, it looks as though Neverland will be left behind for good.

Read more: Michael Jackson: Converts to Islam, Reportedly Says, Jews Are 'Leeches' - Blogcritics Culture

Video: Jermaine Jackson reacts to his brother's death - Telegraph

this thread is about Mike Tyson and not michael jackson. Please stick to topic

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom