What's new

A Mike Tyson you have never seen before.

These black chaps do every ***** in the world possible then convert to Islam.

Ex Malcomm X

I think next in line would be Snoop Dogg and Dr Dre

They have done a lot of f-i-l-t-h already

Last edited:

Ex Malcomm X

They have done a lot of f-l-i-t-h already

Snoop Dogg is in the nation of Islam.

ROFL

Ex Malcomm X

They have done a lot of f-i-l-t-h already

Maybe also Tiger Woods. lol.

Just joking

Mashala i love these conversion stories especially Americans. Its not important what they were like before islam but the fact they became muslim. From Darkness to light. I hope Tyson stops biting.

SubhaanAllah! Bless you Tyson and all those who converted to Islam.
May Almighty put us to on the right path as well.

Tattos are haram - that is why he might have removed them.

This just aired this week .. He got the tattoos after converting and they are very much still there .. He is not exactly a beacon we should be proud of .. I mean mentally.

Last edited by a moderator:
YouTube - ‪Mike Tyson's Cameo On Entourage‬‎

This just aired this week .. He got the tattoos after converting and they are very much still there .. He is not exactly a beacon we should be proud of .. I mean mentally.

we are not supposed to judge someone's faith - who is a beacon and who's not is none of our business.

Allah SWT is the Adil and Wakeel but we are not - lets just worry about our faiths i am sure there is a lot to improve within ourselves.

His tattoo was there it's just photographs publicised tried to avoid showing left side of his face...

we are not supposed to judge someone's faith - who is a beacon and who's not is none of our business...Allah SWT is the Adil and Wakeel but we are not - lets just worry about our faiths i am sure there is a lot to improve within ourselves.
:tup:
Bukhari:52:147:-..... Allah's Apostle said, "A man may seem to the people as if he were practising the deeds of the people of Paradise while in fact he is from the people of the (Hell) Fire, another may seem to the people as if he were practicing the deeds of the people of Hell (Fire), while in fact he is from the people of Paradise."

It is good to see Americans living the Islamic life. I urge every American (and even Indian) to live one day as a Muslim. See what we go do and understand our stance. It will do you great on this forum for credibility in all respects and also you will gain some wisdom.

we are not supposed to judge someone's faith - who is a beacon and who's not is none of our business.

Allah SWT is the Adil and Wakeel but we are not - lets just worry about our faiths i am sure there is a lot to improve within ourselves.

I wasnt the one opening the thread about the "Hurrah" of people converting to Islam. If we all would do as you mentioned above we would all be better people in life. So rather than counting how many people we got under our religious belt, lets concentrate on ourselves first.

It is good to see Americans living the Islamic life. I urge every American (and even Indian) to live one day as a Muslim. See what we go do and understand our stance. It will do you great on this forum for credibility in all respects and also you will gain some wisdom.

Thanks but no Thanks.

Proselytizing is against this forum's rules.

Back
Top Bottom