What's new

A Mike Tyson you have never seen before.

Changing name and following certain rituals dont make him great.

If he has become a better person, I will truely appreciate him.

It is good to see Americans living the Islamic life. I urge every American (and even Indian) to live one day as a Muslim. See what we go do and understand our stance. It will do you great on this forum for credibility in all respects and also you will gain some wisdom.

Thanks.

But I would like to follow the religion of those billionaire in America who are deciding to donate half of their wealth for humanity.

More boxers converted in Pakistan...

Last edited by a moderator:
i knew he was a muslim along with another famous guy snoop dog =p.

but eh good for them.

P.s snoop dog sucks.

Thanks but no Thanks.

Proselytizing is against this forum's rules.

I'm not preaching. I am merely suggesting you try it out for one day. I gave no religious dogma to back up anything I said. It was for debate's sake and not to gain followers.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Thanks.

But I would like to follow the religion of those billionaire in America who are deciding to donate half of their wealth for humanity.

And what religion would that be? The same one that tells them to exploit poor people for cheap labour in some countries? ;)

Why is this double standard?
Here is what mr Bezerk had commented on Julia roberts thread.

Julia Roberts converts to Hinduism. Good for her, but why are you folks wasting your internet bandwidth on this subject? Aren't there more important things to discuss around here?

Members club section doesn't mean that we start acting like Star Plus.

Thread Closed.

I agree with his decision on that thread but he also should close this thread.

I'm not preaching. I am merely suggesting you try it out for one day. I gave no religious dogma to back up anything I said. It was for debate's sake and not to gain followers.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

And what religion would that be? The same one that tells them to exploit poor people for cheap labour in some countries? ;)

How about we all practice Buddhism for a day? We should preach what we follow.

Is this islamic looks by "Ice Cube"...!!!
-
-
ice-cube-550x326.jpg

-
lottery_ticket.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom