What's new

A slap on INDIAN,US,ISRAELI FACE:Gallery of fake osama

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no one called Dr Afridi. This is an Indian media propaganda. Another slap on the face of India, US, Israel, Canada, China, Turkey, etc etc.
I think some Pakistanis have started to live in a planet of their own.
Coz he didn't give Razpak, the polio drop............:rofl:

There is no one called Dr Afridi. This is an Indian media propaganda. Another slap on the face of India, US, Israel, Canada, China, Turkey, etc etc.
I think some Pakistanis have started to live in a planet of their own.
Coz he didn't give Razpak, the polio drop............:rofl:

Osama was just a figment of imagination of a pot bellied guy sitting in Langley.....:lol:

What a FAIL thread. Guess the OP is a newbie when it comes to stuff like this. Al the above pics nobody thinks it is real, especially where the operator is also shown, his uniform is the old pattern and i dont think they ll be wearing the flag patch on their shoulder, why would the US govt release that? And more over people should stop with all this conspiracy theories, makes them look really zoinked in the head.

ye kya bakwaas chal rahi hai ? go another thread its troll thread will be closed soon

Indeed osama's family was there they came from afghanistan and were stowed there with the help of taliaban/alqaida but they were there alone as osama died in 2001.Coz osama's family was found there Pak was on backfoot but US could never prove till today if they picked up osama from that compound and Dr afridi was punised coz he did help americans to find his family without first informing Pak agencies and more than that coz his links with a ban outfit were found.

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead | Fox News

and this is what a US news giant said not me..
Hey wait since when you started trusting Jews propaganda mouthpiece Fox new.............:lol:

Well there were news article even posted here about them and those incidents.. but i guess you arent that interested in a genuine discussion on the topic due to incapability in participating such... lol

few reports...if u are interested

Pakistani interrogator says bin Laden wives gave little away | Reuters

BBC News - Bin Laden wives and children deported to Saudi Arabia

Therez no doubt his wives were there a fact american used to stage their drama but what would yu say abt this..

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead | Fox News

@Albatross...

you forgot to mention the proof that Osama himself appeared into an bollywood movie(Tere Bin Laden),and that his face doesn't match with this fake Osama...

4774294030_4dc12ba79b.jpg

osama-bin-laden-01.jpg

and also you forgot how Osama used his body double like this....

If-Mr-Bean-was-Osama-Bin-laden-random-10817681-358-289.jpg

By the way,You should say that this proof is slap on power hungry leadership of Taliban who confirmed the death of Osama,including his wives,also,it is a slap on face of pakistan who jailed a good doctor for assisting a fake killing photoshoot.. :lol:

Hey wait since when you started trusting Jews propaganda mouthpiece Fox new.............:lol:

On fridays, fox news is generally an authentiC source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom