What's new

Best State in India and Pakistan?

Maybe out of poverty man. But some tribes there cook it as a delicacy..Anyway...culinary tastes differ from region to region.

We have tribes who's only occupation to catch rats . They later cook and eat them just like chicken. That guy said he wouldn't quit eating rat even of he becomes wealthy coz its tastier than other meat.

On topic, I think goa ,Himachal Pradesh and Sikkim are the better states.

kolu021.jpg

-

Kashmir__Incredible_India_by_shalabhagarwal.jpg

-

dal-lake-kashmir.jpg

-

kashmir-park-527047-lw.jpg

-

Kashmir%2527s+Nature+Beauty.jpg

-

kashmir3.jpg

-

08kashmir02650nr6.jpg

Royal Springs golf course - on the foothills of Zabarvan Hills near Srinagar.

-

best-of-kashmir.png

Ya ....I agree KASHMIR is most beautiful state of India....let the losers & Haters hate!
Kashmir is Pakistans best state and it will remain Pakistans best and beautiful.......Haters and losers and idiots are already hating !!!

KASHMIR IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PROVINCE OF PAKISTAN!!!!

losers & Haters gonna hate!

He is asking about the state of India or pakistan.

Not about the so called Azad areas held instead of keeping them Azad.

Kashmir is Pakistans best state and it will remain Pakistans best and beautiful.......Haters and losers and idiots are already hating !!!
this kind of comments can only come from a person suffering from kashmirphobia and from a disciple of Zaid hamid.

this kind of comments can only come from a person suffering from kashmirphobia and from a disciple of Zaid hamid.

only a patriotic pakistani can say these words and yes zaid hamid is patriotic!

I have traveled many states and found Uttarakhand extremely beautiful because of its raw beauty. The route to Badrinath and Kedarnath was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen (Not from any religious affiliation). Second state would be Himachal.

Back
Top Bottom