What's new

Share your super natural experiences

i wrote thes tory but it deleted when i push the reply button any way story is coming

It happens in 2009 when i and five of my friend went to visit my ancestor home in sylet . i knew in the tong house where our ancestor conduct justice as they were land lord many year backwas nor good as many un usual thing happens . any way nothing happens there . but one day while we went to visit the surama river pass by the town we needed to smoke so we gave a local boat man to bring cigarette from the other side . it took much time so when we were returning i was almost dark . the road we need to cross had a cremation place and large bamboo orchard. So while coming back suddenly I noticed that the bamboo tree all are downward which is totally unusual it was almost touching our head the friend of mine were from town area so they didn’t care about it may be thought its normal but one of our companion was from that area and my distance cousin he knew this kind of thing very well so he got the smell that some thing very serious is happening here . he whisper in my ear to tell my friend that they should walk together so that nothing can happens . I told them that but didn’t mention the reason because if I told them they in fear might start running indiscriminately which would be more dangerous. But unfortunately the my village cousin were gone little far from me while other were in front us all together . suddenly the bamboo tree from both side came down and pull him up by surrounding his neck but he manage to escape ! seeing this we relished what we thought is right . However we mange to leave that orchard but suddenly i found one of my friend whose hand i were holding is missing . we look back to see were he is and found he is in the orchard and trying to walk to us we reached him and bring him out of the orchard
he was unable to walk in side the orchard , and told us he shouted toward us but we didn't hear him !! . so i realized that some thing serious is happening any way we star our journey again .then while we were in the road were every side were paddy field
a storm is happening but we were not getting any wind !

My dad is in central govt. so our residence often keeps changing. This wasw hen when I was in 8th class., 12 years old. We had just shifted to our new flat on the third floor. Our cable wala used to show xx movies in night so I used to stay awake to watch them. One night I was watching movie and all of a sudden I heard as if some newly married lady is walking towards me. I could clearly, very clearly hear the sound of ghungroo/payal approaching me. I lost my breath and started sweating. Couldn’t actually see anything but I knew something was there. The sound of those ghungroos/payal was so clear.
I told my parents about this and none believed me. After that it became a daily routine. That would come every night. Though I never actually saw anything. But I could fell the presence of someone there. Hell, that sound of ghungroo approaching me still gives me goosebumps. Few months later, we changed our flat, people who came to that flat after us reported the same thing, and unlike my family they all believed something was wrong in that house. They did some rituals for the purifications of the house is all I know. I don’t know is that thing is still there in that house or not.
And this is no joke.

I was a little older when i started trying such stunts... i was 14-15 then. Then one night, even I heard this voice.. it was not exactly screaming.. it was more like MOANING !!! I had to run and reduce the volume immediately!!!!! no remote those days!!!:cheesy:

Dear members i am starting the thread with the aim to share your or any known super natural experience with the members .this thread is not a fun/story threads but to share true incident .thanks
I agree to ure story what U told in ure post above....I know so many stories that realli happened to so many pplz like that within their life times....I can tell U who was that who killed ure brother.... He was evil Ginn....Cuz these Ginns lives in deserted places and especially on old trees etc.. They don't want to get disturbed by humans etc....Maybe he got hurt when ure dadd dugup well thats why he threatened him and his dadd didn't care so he killed his son....
Ure brother could have been saved if he had gone to some Wali-Ullah and told his dream....but he didn't care and suffered.....:smokin:
I have seen Ginns so many time in my life...once I seen very nice Ginn offering his morning Salaat and disappeared in front of my eyes....Many pplz seen him in salaat many times in that mosque where I seen him...
Many times I had to fight with the bad ginns ...they couldn't hurt me cuz I know some especial Wazifaz for them.....Alhamdolillah!.......:smokin:
Mostly they will try to kill U when U be asleep. but U can see them when they come after U but U need a very powerful spiritual hand behind U so that U be safe.....:eek:

well, i thing is supernatural for me:
as i remember from the time i was 10 i dreamed alot every night , but my dreamed changed with the passing of the time, my dream changed to thing about routin things that i do every day,but there was a problem : everything i saw i my dreams happened to me in the following weeks!!! even once i saw that my friend had a car accident in my dreams and the next day that accident happened! but i regret that why i didn't helped him:-' unfortunatly my friend lost 2of his fingers in that accident :(
i hope i help someone in future with these dreams. but i don't know that can i stop their distiny or no?! :s

well, i thing is supernatural for me:
as i remember from the time i was 10 i dreamed alot every night , but my dreamed changed with the passing of the time, my dream changed to thing about routin things that i do every day,but there was a problem : everything i saw i my dreams happened to me in the following weeks!!! even once i saw that my friend had a car accident in my dreams and the next day that accident happened! but i regret that why i didn't helped him:-' unfortunatly my friend lost 2of his fingers in that accident :(
i hope i help someone in future with these dreams. but i don't know that can i stop their distiny or no?! :s
Deja Vu????

I took an exam, result was to be released on 13th of a month.
I saw a dream couple of weeks before expected date that there is a clock that reads the date as 13th then numbers started to shuffle around & finally came to stop on 16th.
I kept wondering ill it was 13th & checked online, result wasn't out, i kept checking till 16th, & surprisingly it was released on 16th.

=

---edited---

=

I went abroad from Pakistan to country"A",,, I was planning to go to another country"B" from that country"A",,, I bought ticket & visa to country"B" ... but few days before my travel date I saw in dream that I landed in Pakistani airport & was happily hugging my family members ,,, I wondered that it must be creation of by brain coz I was feeling homesick, but when I traveled to country"A"'s airport, due to certain circumstances I couldn't go to "B", had to waste my non-refundable ticket, & that very day had to buy another ticket to Pakistan & returned back home :) :)

=

- - - Edited - - -

i had one-
but the circumstances and situation led to it will require me to post a vary looooooong post-

but i am still feeling lazy :coffee:-

Though not supernatural but very scary, I am sure most of us have experienced sleep paralysis one time or the other.

You feel something heavy on your chest, you are awake but can't move a muscle. Depending on the movie you saw last night you feel you have been either abducted by aliens or a jin ka bacha is sitting on your chest

SLEEP%20PARALYSIS%20copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here it comes...

It was way back when i was 10-11 years old in our old apartment in a small city in Denmark. Back then i shared the same room with my brother. We went to bed, as kids do around 21:00 or something like that, but that night it was simply impossible for me to sleep (you know when you are trying very hard to sleep, you can't sleep!). Nevermind i accomplished falling asleep in under one hour! I think 3 or 4 hours later i suddenly woke up. It was pretty dark (I was 100% conscious) but i could see something/someone sitting on my brothers bed. I first thought that i was hallucination or it was a dream so i stood up and looked away for a few seconds and looked at his bed again. And the figure was still standing there, i almost pissed my pants but i had to be sure that it was real so i turned the lights on. Suddenly i realized it was my sister who was sitting on my brothers bed and just staring at me. I asked her why she was awake and why she was sitting on my brothers bed? She didn't say a word, and just continued looking at me. Then i got really scared, i went towards her and the closer i got to her the more transparant she got and she started flying upwards in the same position she was sitting, but her eyes were following me even as she went upwards. I know this might sound funny but it really was the exact way i describe it. I got so scared that i ran towards my parents room and lay between them the whole night without getting a single second of sleep the whole night.

Some may say that it was a dream or there are other logical explanations. I know how the human brain functions pretty well, how it can deceive one self etc.. But one thing i know for certain, that was a real event that i could never shake off. That was definately neither a dream or hallucination, I was fully conscious that night.

Ok so I had a friend who could see ghosts and talk to them, or at least that's what he claimed. I never beleived him but after an incident I realized he was telling the truth. So my friend told me he could see ghosts and claimed to talk to his dead family members. He said ghosts are just like humans and are walking among us. I convinced him to go to a psychiatrist to get help and the psychiatrist gave him some pills which he never took. I started believing him when he told me stories about my relatives who passed away and how he talked to them. Scared at this I ran away to the washroom and soon realized I couldn't see my reflection in the mirror. I myself was dead and my friend was right he could talk to dead people.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom