What's new

Share your super natural experiences

Someone I knew once farted the ghost of Abraham Lincoln. To me, that's some serious supernatural experience!

On a serious note, I've had my share of paranormal experiences. If you're from Lahore you'd know the abandoned British mansion from 1800's in Cantt, right behind RA (Royal Army) Baazar. I once lead a team of 14 people in there once. Boy did we piss off the beings over there! :lol:

Someone I knew once farted the ghost of Abraham Lincoln. To me, that's some serious supernatural experience!

On a serious note, I've had my share of paranormal experiences. If you're from Lahore you'd know the abandoned British mansion from 1800's in Cantt, right behind RA (Royal Army) Baazar. I once lead a team of 14 people in there once. Boy did we piss off the beings over there! :lol:

all u 14 people were pissing every where :lol::rofl:

Once I was with a friend of mine who is into spirituality. We reached a tomb of suffi bazurg and there my friend asked me to check my pockets. I did and found nothing but money and few papers which I was aware of. In 10 seconds time, he asked me to check my pockets again and this time I found two 7-8 inches long taweez wrapped in cotton and thread. He asked me to burn them as they were "power" of something evil attached to my family. I burned them in "Mach" (the fire burnt at the tomb). Since then problems in my family turned a different direction and I later discovered I have opened yet another Pandora box but it was one very unusual experience to discover something alien in my own pockets.

Once I was with a friend of mine who is into spirituality. We reached a tomb of suffi bazurg and there my friend asked me to check my pockets. I did and found nothing but money and few papers which I was aware of. In 10 seconds time, he asked me to check my pockets again and this time I found two 7-8 inches long taweez wrapped in cotton and thread. He asked me to burn them as they were "power" of something evil attached to my family. I burned them in "Mach" (the fire burnt at the tomb). Since then problems in my family turned a different direction and I later discovered I have opened yet another Pandora box but it was one very unusual experience to discover something alien in my own pockets.
Ok!That sounds shi**y!

Kkkk this one is a real one hold you heart guys

it was a stormy night and i was sleeping in my room my sis got a mask earlier that day that was a ghost mask she was wearing it and woke me up and screamed damn and i peed in my pants i was just 5 AT THAT TIME after that for 7-8 days i sleept with my mom n dad

Kkkk this one is a real one hold you heart guys

it was a stormy night and i was sleeping in my room my sis got a mask earlier that day that was a ghost mask she was wearing it and woke me up and screamed damn and i peed in my pants i was just 5 AT THAT TIME after that for 7-8 days i sleept with my mom n dad

more scary is u peed in your pants....

Back
Top Bottom