What's new

Best State in India and Pakistan?

They are building on which site? Is it beautiful? I felt sad when I heard they are building Balakot in a diff place...land shud remain the same It will be a new city but not tht Balakot where my father used to live..btw tell me how are the people there?? are they good or what? m always curious about my city:D btw where do u live?
Here are the updates of the project so far, explains about everything about the project.
People are very friendly there, they are used to tourists coming from all over the country and most of the people living there are farmers (lower/middle class people). My hometown is Mansehra (just an hour away from Balakot) :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no such thing as best state in India. Best state and India are two contradictory terms, like fresh sewer or clean pollution. India is the most polluted and grimy place anywhere on earth.

Here are the updates of the project so far, explains about everything about the project.
People are very friendly there, they are used to tourists coming from all over the country and most of the people living there are farmers (lower/middle class people). My hometown is Mansehra (just an hour away from Balakot) :enjoy:

Thanks for the link...btw we even have relatives in Mansehra,Garhi Habibullah and Muzzafarabad :D

There is no such thing as best state in India. Best state and India are two contradictory terms, like fresh sewer or clean pollution. India is the most polluted and grimy place anywhere on earth.

Please delete your post right now. We have a good thing going right now and you have the audacity to ruin it?! If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all.

I have traveled in many states but I find Goa best & Gujarat 2nd. Don't know much about Extreme west,south,north,eastern regions. But I love my home in Varanasi the most.

Gilgit Baltistan & than KP my fav....

i like Balochistan Punjab, Sindh & Kashmir as well:D

dont know about india

db1eaa0ee8146e800edcf8da730aa92e.jpeg

auli-uttaranchal.jpg

auli.jpg

My state Uttarakhand....

Soon to be the most beautiful city and state of Asia.. Apdo Gujarat:smitten:

GIFT-city-India1.jpg

And just to prove my point, here it is construction started and first phase to be completed by 2014..

img3400ks.jpg

img3402rc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom