What's new

Most patriotic forum member on the PDF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

53fd

New Recruit

Reaction score
Who is the most patriotic member on this forum? If you want, you can select/pick your own respective country, & then choose the most patriotic member from there. For me, the most patriotic Pakistani is Agnostic Muslim/Dance, & the most patriotic American is TruthSeeker.

i would say all the musharfies who want the americans dollars to flow in and blood of fellow citizens to flow out

I would nominate Developereo. He is patriotic, but not BLINDLY patriotic. He know when to criticize and when to defend a government policy.

Who is the most patriotic member on this forum? If you want, you can select/pick your own respective country, & then choose the most patriotic member from there. For me, the most patriotic Pakistani is Agnostic Muslim/Dance, & the most patriotic American is TruthSeeker.

You forgot me!!! :pakistan:

I would nominate Developereo. He is patriotic, but not BLINDLY patriotic. He know when to criticize and when to defend a government policy.

I would prefer it if each person responding could select the most patriotic member from their own country. But you can do whatever you want.

Yaar tum to dosto ke beech ladai karwaoge ;)

I don't see anything offensive on this thread that would hurt anyone's feelings. But if you feel this way, just say the name of your fellow countryman who's posts you like reading the most.

Windjammer, Omar1984, Developereo for pakistan.

Gambit, Solomon for US.

CD, crossbow for china

Don't think you can measure patriotism. Everyone has their own way of showing it.

Useless thread. Patriotism isn't something that can be quantified.

i guess some people are right on money here: i didn't realize before that this would be a useless thread. i guess it's time to delete or close this thread.

everybody is patriotic to one's nation. so it can't be judged. if anyone think that here on PDF those who post aggressively are patriot then i m sorry to say that they are not just patriotic they are blind patriotic.

Instead it would have been better if another thread on favorite members is started.

Patriotism through online cant be judged.

Nice initiative nonetheless and Bilal is surely a lively and a passionate member.

Instead it would have been better if another thread on favorite members is started.

Patriotism through online cant be judged.

Nice initiative nonetheless and Bilal is surely a lively and a passionate member.

I'm asking the mods to delete this thread, & I'm starting a new one "Your favorite member on PDF".

i guess some people are right on money here: i didn't realize before that this would be a useless thread. i guess it's time to delete or close this thread.

You say that in every thread you open. :)

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

I'm asking the mods to delete this thread, & I'm starting a new one "Your favorite member on PDF".

I guess it is already there. I remember some days a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom