What's new

Share your super natural experiences

Phone snatchers even in Islambad?
?

I really wanted to read interesting stories but you guys got none. :p

:yes4::yes4:
Yep not at the level of Karachi but at night time shit happens in the capital

Nope never had one maybe because i dont believe in ghosts and shit
The only things i fear in the outdoors after dark are wildboars and maybe phone snatchers :P
@Mr.Meap

People believe that there was a churail in the old temple in our village i once visited it after 1 AM i didnt see herv
I don't believe in supernatural things either, but with the amount of horror movies and games I've watched, needless to say, it doesn't take long for me to get spooked.

I don't believe in supernatural things either, but with the amount of horror movies and games I've watched, needless to say, it doesn't take long for me to get spooked.
Global zombie apocalypse is my genre of choice well other than comedies but who doesnot like comedy movies :D

I dont get spooked by anything only get a bit sick in the stomach with gory scenes and thats it

Global zombie apocalypse is my genre of choice well other than comedies but who doesnot like comedy movies :D

I dont get spooked by anything only get a bit sick in the stomach with gory scenes and thats it
Zombies aren't even scary.....

Zombies aren't even scary.....
But theoratically a zombie apocalypse is possible we have the example of rabies where you go nuts and do attack others
The only movie that kept me up all night because of night mares as a kid was Resident Evil

But theoratically a zombie apocalypse is possible we have the example of rabies where you go nuts and do attack others
The only movie that kept me up all night because of night mares as a kid was Resident Evil
Zombie "Apocalypse" can't really happen. Considering people with full blown rabies are shunned and killed.
I've played RE too, my mom would throw a fit if she saw me playing that game when I was younger. :D

Zombie "Apocalypse" can't really happen. Considering people with full blown rabies are shunned and killed.
I've played RE too, my mom would throw a fit if she saw me playing that game when I was younger. :D
What if there is some type of super rabies that infects you in hours of being bitten by an infected p{rson and has no cure?

What if there is some type of super rabies that infects you in hours of being bitten by an infected p{rson and has no cure?
Then the person is "put to sleep ".

What if before he is killed he infected hundreds and those hundreds became thousands like in RE?
Then you stop dreaming and open your eyes. -.-
And begin your day.

Back
Top Bottom