What's new

Share your super natural experiences

I was in my village home. one noon when nobody were around i went to call my cousin from nearby field . looking for him i was near a terrind tree . i thought to eat tamarind .the tree was very old and large . i didn't know how to rise to tree so thinking that i look at the top of the tamarind tree and i saw some one is looking at me ,after looking properly i recognize her she is my cousin sister nipa !. seeing me she seems laughing !and streching her hand toward me ,her hand are coming down to me like stick .seeing that i get frighten and went back to my granny's house . seeing me in this state they ask me what happened when i told them every body were in fear because my that cousin sister died one year ago getting hang on that termarind tree .

After my grandparents passed away, my uncle inherited their house. Whenever we visited as a kid, I was scared to go into my grandparents old bedroom. Every day around sunset (maghrib), the room would get really cold and spooky. I always felt like there was a presence in the room. All the other rooms were fine, and that room had never felt cold when my grandparents were alive.

... Every day around sunset (maghrib), the room would get really cold and spooky. I always felt like there was a presence in the room. ...
Don't know about ghosts (souls still hinged to this world or whatever) but it is a[n Islamic?] teaching (don't have the reference sorry) to bring in your kids just after Maghrib because jins begin their day then and pass by in the streets en mass. After a while the kids can go out again.

Don't know about ghosts (souls still hinged to this world or whatever) but it is a[n Islamic?] teaching (don't have the reference sorry) to bring in your kids just after Maghrib because jins begin their day then and pass by in the streets en mass. After a while the kids can go out again.

as a muslim we all believe in Jin . in sura fallaq allah had told to pray from the denger of night that may have relation with this .

And From the evil of darkness when it overspreads وَمِن شَرِّ غَاسِقٍ إِذَا وَقَبَ ٣

from very early childhood i was fond of watching game . once i went to watch such a game in a village far from our village . it was almost evening the game had finished and i lost my elder brother in the hubbub of people . after looking for brother for along time i started to returning home alone . with great despair i left the field that i have to return home alone. when i reached the road i was very happy my brother is standing there !! seeing me he told me were were you why you so late i have been waiting for you for along time here !! without talking much i told 'lets go '. two brother started walking in a deserted road . there were no house in around and no light was coming from even from far houses . i told my brother brother i am not seeing any thing it would better if had a light . i am not seeing any thing . brother told me what is the necessity of light i am seeing clear every thing !! hold my hand and come with me !! i was stumble ! yet i was going with brother ,after moving ahead little bit i remember there was a cremation place near and i have seen a dead body burn when coming . i told my brother i am getting fear a cremation place near by talking it we are in the that place . brother told me getting fear with out seeing any thing ?!!! and after that what i saw almost made my body cold , it seems to me in the place of the body burn some one existence some time latter some one coming toward us from that place !! he had nothing in his body almost skeleton type it seems like my brother when it was near me !! brother gone toward it when it called brother !! then i realized that it was not my brother whom i was coming , after moving ahead when that two look at me i saw that their face s like bloodless pale , eyes were coming out ,that two were coming near me !! i don't remember any thing . i lost my conscious. when i get conscious i found my self in hospital bed . then i heard from brother that in the interval of game he return to home not finding me thinking i have return but when i was not coming even in the night they look for me and found in near the cremation place almost dead .

main_3.png

there is this place on the way to madinah from jeddah called Wadi al Jinn
(valley of Djinn) the valley has one large road only which is a quite slant if u throw some water on the road it starts to go uphill and even the car if it is in neutral.
we tried it with all of us in the car (5 persons)
and the car went at 100km/h

it is not fake, ask some of the saudi members here

(valley of Djinn) the valley has one large road only which is a quite slant if u throw some water on the road it starts to go uphill and even the car if it is in neutral.

It can be explained scientifically....I have forgotton the terms...actually water or car goes down hill, not uphill. People only miss judge which side is uphill and which is down hill in absense of a clear horaizon...similar incident happen in Ladakh too...

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

It can be explained scientifically....I have forgotton the terms...actually water or car goes down hill, not uphill. People only miss judge which side is uphill and which is down hill in absense of a clear horaizon...similar incident happens in Ladakh too...

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

It can be explained scientifically....I have forgotton the terms...actually water or car goes down hill, not uphill. People only miss judge which side is uphill and which is down hill in absense of a clear horaizon...similar incident happens in Ladakh too...

Oh...I found...it is called gravity hill.....an optical illusion...

from wiki-

A gravity hill, also known as a magnetic hill (and sometimes a mystery hill or a gravity road), is a place where the layout of the surrounding land produces the optical illusion that a very slight downhill slope appears to be an uphill slope. Thus, a car left out of gear will appear to be rolling uphill due to gravity.[1]

There are hundreds of gravity hill locations around the world. See list of magnetic hills.

The slope of gravity hills is an optical illusion, although sites are often accompanied by claims that magnetic or even supernatural forces are at work.

The most important factor contributing to the illusion is a completely or mostly obstructed horizon; without a horizon, judging the slope of a surface is difficult as a reliable reference is missing. Objects one would normally assume to be more-or-less perpendicular to the ground (such as trees) may actually be leaning, offsetting the visual reference. The illusion is similar to the well-known Ames room, in which balls can also appear to roll against gravity.

Similar incident seen in following areas-

Australia
Magnetic Hill in Orroroo, South AustraliaOrroroo, South Australia: Magnetic Hill[1]
Moonbi, New South Wales, near Tamworth has a "Gravity Hill" near the Moonbi lookout.[2]
Bowen Mountain, New South Wales: Bowen Mountain Road, shortly after turnoff from Grose Vale Road. Known as Magnetic Mountain. Hill starts at intersection of Bowen Mountain Road and Westbury Road.[3]
[edit] Canada
Magnetic Hill in Chartierville, QuebecMoncton, New Brunswick: Magnetic Hill.[4]
Burlington, Ontario: King Road, just north of Bayview Park. Stop car at "No Motorized Vehicles" sign, face south.[5]
Dacre, Ontario: Highway 41, near intersection with Highway 132, known as Magnetic Hill.[6]
Sparta, Ontario: Centennial Road between Sparta Line (Hwy 27) and Fruit Ridge Line, facing south.[7]
Chartierville, Quebec: Magnetic Hill.[8]
Bridgetown, Nova Scotia: on Hampton Mountain Road 1 km (1 mi) north of Valleyview Provincial Park.[9]
[edit] ChinaGansu: a 200 ft (61 m) slope at an angle of 15 degrees where water runs uphill, in a desert region of Yugur County. The site has been tested by scientists, including physics professor Fang Xiaoming from Lanzhou University.[10]
[edit] Dominican RepublicPolo, Barahona: El Polo Magnético ("The Magnetic Pole").[11]
[edit] Czech RepublicMoravská Třebová: Gravity Hill, [12]
[edit] FranceA 300 m road, between La Loge des Gardes and Renaison near the village Les Noës, known as route magique[13] (magical road)
[edit] GermanyOn the L3053 between Butzbach and Hausen-Oes [14]
[edit] GuatemalaPaso misterioso, on the road from Cocales, Suchitepequez to San Lucas Tolimán, Sololá, about 130 km (81 mi) from the capital city[15][16]
[edit] India
A sign near the Magnetic Hill in Ladakh, IndiaLadakh: Magnetic Hill in Leh.[17]
[edit] IrelandCounty Louth: Cooley peninsula, north of Dundalk. Known locally as Magic Hill.[18]
County Waterford: Comeragh Mountains, on the road to the Mahon Falls.[19][20]
[edit] Isle of ManBetween Ronague and the Round Table, called Magnetic Hill.[21]
[edit] ItalyRome - Between Albano and Nemi lakes, called 'Nemi's downhill'.[22]
[edit] Korea, South"Mysterious Road" in Jeju Island.[23]
[edit] LebanonRoad to Hamat, Lebanon [24]
[edit] MexicoNealtican, Puebla: Metepec hill.[25]
[edit] PhilippinesPCARRD in Los Baños, Laguna.[26]
[edit] Saudi ArabiaWadi al Jinn (Valley of Jinns) in Madinah. The Co-ordinates for this Hill are 24.7225583333 N, 39.4445166667 E .[27][28][29]
[edit] SerbiaIn the village of Ivanje on Radan Mountain near Kuršumlija.[30]
[edit] South AfricaBetween Greytown, KwaZulu-Natal and Weenen, KwaZulu-Natal.[31]
Cape Town: Parel Vallei road, Parel Vallei, Somerset West. At the end/top of the straight road about 100m from the curve where a farm's entrance is located, it will look downhill but your vehicle will roll backwards / "uphill". [32]
[edit] South KoreaJeju Island: Dokebi Road.[33]
[edit] United Kingdom
The cairn at the Electric Brae in Ayrshire, Scotland[edit] EnglandBuckinghamshire: Aston Clinton, on Dancer's End Lane, off the B4009. GPS Coordinates : N 51° 47.184 W 000° 41.646 [34]
Essex: Hangman's Hill, High Beech, Epping Forest.[35]
West Sussex: Rogate, on the A272 road to the west of the village.[36]
[edit] ScotlandAyrshire: Electric Brae, on the A719 between Dunure and Croy Bay.[37]
[edit] Northern IrelandCounty Down: Mourne Mountains, on the B27 head south east towards the Spelga Dam.[38]
[edit] United States[edit] AlaskaAnchorage (Upper Huffman Road, Hillside, Anchorage Burough).[39]
[edit] AlabamaOak Grove (Talladega County).[40]
[edit] ArkansasHelena: Sulphur Springs Road.[41]
Alma.[42]
[edit] California
Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz, CaliforniaDevore: On Glen Helen road pass two consecutive train tracks and end up at a stop sign. Make a U-Turn and head back towards the tracks, but stop the car at the beginning of a chain link fence on the left hand (driver) side.[43][44]
Whittier: Site at cemetery in Whittier, on Workman Mill Rd., near Rio Hondo Community College[45]
San Diego: The exit ramp in Mira Mesa/Sorrento Valley while going 805-S is a gravity hill. Testers should be cautious, considering it is a freeway exit.[46]
Santa Cruz: Mystery Spot at 465 Mystery Spot Road is a spot about 150 feet in diameter located in a redwood forest.[47]
Petaluma: (Located in Sonoma County) From US 101 Freeway, take Rohnert Park Expressway east to Petaluma Hill Road. Petaluma Hill Road south to Roberts Road. Roberts road east to Lichau Road. At an iron gate with the words, "Gracias Santiago," is the start of the gravity hill section (on the western slope of *Sonoma Mountain near the Fairfield Osborn Preserve).[46]
[edit] Florida
Spook Hill, Lake Wales, FloridaLake Wales: Spook Hill, Hwy 27 between Orlando and Tampa.[48]
[edit] GeorgiaCumming: Booger Hill a.k.a. Booger Mountain.[49]
Manchester: about 1 mile south of town is Magic Hill. Once a tourist attraction, now on private land.[50][51]
Fort Gaines: Spook Hill, north of town.[52]
[edit] IndianaMooresville: Head west out of town on High Street (2 blocks South of Main), which becomes State Road 42. Take the first right onto Keller Hill Road, and go approximately 1 mile over a few small hills. Stop at the big hill, there is a silo right before arrival at Gravity Hill. Line up the front with the large old tree on the right.[53]
[edit] KentuckyPrinceton: about one mile west of Princeton is a gravity hill on a side road to the right.[54]
Covington: in Devou Park.[55]
[edit] MassachusettsGreenfield: Shelburne Road facing towards Greenfield immediately after the Route 2 overpass.[56]
Harvard[57]
[edit] MichiganBlaine Township (near Arcadia): Putney Road south of its intersection with Joyfield Road.[58]
Rose City: at the end of Reasner Road, past Heath Road.[59]
[edit] MissouriFreeman: southwest of town near the Kansas border at the intersection of State Highway D and East 299th St. Just outside of Louisburg, Kansas.[60]
[edit] New JerseyTitusville: Pleasant Valley Road.[61]
Jackson: Farmingdale Road and New Prospect Road.[62]
Franklin Lakes: Ewing Avenue exit of Rt. 208 South.[63]
[edit] North CarolinaBoone: Mystery Hill[64]
[edit] OhioKirtland Hills: King Memorial Road.[65]
[edit] OklahomaBartlesville: East on 2400 road to N3940 Road. Face east at the first white fencepost near the corner on 2400 Road.[66]
[edit] OregonGold Hill: the Oregon Vortex.[67]
[edit] PennsylvaniaBuckingham Township: a quarter mile from the Mount Gilead African Methodist Episcopal Church[68]. More specifically, Holicong Road heading south just before Buckingham Mountain.
New Paris: Gravity Hill Road (two gravity hills in this area).[69][70]
Near Uniontown: Laurel Caverns.[71]
Near Lewisberry, York County, on Pleasantview Road (also rendered Pleasant View Road) at State Route 177.[72]
[edit] South DakotaRapid City: Cosmos Mystery Area, 16 miles South of Rapid City on Hwy 16, 6 miles from Mount Rushmore.[73]
[edit] TexasEl Paso: Thunderbird Drive facing south.[74]
San Antonio: Just east of the San Antonio Missions National Historic Park at the railway crossing at Villamain Road and Shane Road[75]
[edit] UtahSalt Lake City: A few blocks northeast of the Capitol building in Salt Lake City. Driving up past the capitol building, with the capitol to the driver's west, there is a small road (Bonneville Blvd.) that loops around a park in lower City Creek Canyon called Memory Grove. It appears that the car is going downhill while actually gaining in elevation from the valley floor.[76]
[edit] WashingtonProsser: Near a small farm on North Crosby Road, approximately 10 miles northeast of Prosser. Set vehicle into neutral at the word "start" that is written across the surface of the road and car will start rolling "uphill." [77]
[edit] WisconsinLake Delton: Wonder Spot (being torn down and replaced by a highway).[78][79]
Stockbridge: Joe Road, 3 mi (5 km) south of Stockbridge west off STH 55.[80]
Shullsburg: Judgement Street, just after Rennick Road.[81][82]
[edit] WyomingCasper, Wyoming: Gravity Hill. [83]

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Oh...I found...it is called gravity hill.....an optical illusion...

from wiki-

A gravity hill, also known as a magnetic hill (and sometimes a mystery hill or a gravity road), is a place where the layout of the surrounding land produces the optical illusion that a very slight downhill slope appears to be an uphill slope. Thus, a car left out of gear will appear to be rolling uphill due to gravity.[1]

There are hundreds of gravity hill locations around the world. See list of magnetic hills.

The slope of gravity hills is an optical illusion, although sites are often accompanied by claims that magnetic or even supernatural forces are at work.

The most important factor contributing to the illusion is a completely or mostly obstructed horizon; without a horizon, judging the slope of a surface is difficult as a reliable reference is missing. Objects one would normally assume to be more-or-less perpendicular to the ground (such as trees) may actually be leaning, offsetting the visual reference. The illusion is similar to the well-known Ames room, in which balls can also appear to roll against gravity.

Similar incident seen in following areas-

Australia
Magnetic Hill in Orroroo, South AustraliaOrroroo, South Australia: Magnetic Hill[1]
Moonbi, New South Wales, near Tamworth has a "Gravity Hill" near the Moonbi lookout.[2]
Bowen Mountain, New South Wales: Bowen Mountain Road, shortly after turnoff from Grose Vale Road. Known as Magnetic Mountain. Hill starts at intersection of Bowen Mountain Road and Westbury Road.[3]
[edit] Canada
Magnetic Hill in Chartierville, QuebecMoncton, New Brunswick: Magnetic Hill.[4]
Burlington, Ontario: King Road, just north of Bayview Park. Stop car at "No Motorized Vehicles" sign, face south.[5]
Dacre, Ontario: Highway 41, near intersection with Highway 132, known as Magnetic Hill.[6]
Sparta, Ontario: Centennial Road between Sparta Line (Hwy 27) and Fruit Ridge Line, facing south.[7]
Chartierville, Quebec: Magnetic Hill.[8]
Bridgetown, Nova Scotia: on Hampton Mountain Road 1 km (1 mi) north of Valleyview Provincial Park.[9]
[edit] ChinaGansu: a 200 ft (61 m) slope at an angle of 15 degrees where water runs uphill, in a desert region of Yugur County. The site has been tested by scientists, including physics professor Fang Xiaoming from Lanzhou University.[10]
[edit] Dominican RepublicPolo, Barahona: El Polo Magnético ("The Magnetic Pole").[11]
[edit] Czech RepublicMoravská Třebová: Gravity Hill, [12]
[edit] FranceA 300 m road, between La Loge des Gardes and Renaison near the village Les Noës, known as route magique[13] (magical road)
[edit] GermanyOn the L3053 between Butzbach and Hausen-Oes [14]
[edit] GuatemalaPaso misterioso, on the road from Cocales, Suchitepequez to San Lucas Tolimán, Sololá, about 130 km (81 mi) from the capital city[15][16]
[edit] India
A sign near the Magnetic Hill in Ladakh, IndiaLadakh: Magnetic Hill in Leh.[17]
[edit] IrelandCounty Louth: Cooley peninsula, north of Dundalk. Known locally as Magic Hill.[18]
County Waterford: Comeragh Mountains, on the road to the Mahon Falls.[19][20]
[edit] Isle of ManBetween Ronague and the Round Table, called Magnetic Hill.[21]
[edit] ItalyRome - Between Albano and Nemi lakes, called 'Nemi's downhill'.[22]
[edit] Korea, South"Mysterious Road" in Jeju Island.[23]
[edit] LebanonRoad to Hamat, Lebanon [24]
[edit] MexicoNealtican, Puebla: Metepec hill.[25]
[edit] PhilippinesPCARRD in Los Baños, Laguna.[26]
[edit] Saudi ArabiaWadi al Jinn (Valley of Jinns) in Madinah. The Co-ordinates for this Hill are 24.7225583333 N, 39.4445166667 E .[27][28][29]
[edit] SerbiaIn the village of Ivanje on Radan Mountain near Kuršumlija.[30]
[edit] South AfricaBetween Greytown, KwaZulu-Natal and Weenen, KwaZulu-Natal.[31]
Cape Town: Parel Vallei road, Parel Vallei, Somerset West. At the end/top of the straight road about 100m from the curve where a farm's entrance is located, it will look downhill but your vehicle will roll backwards / "uphill". [32]
[edit] South KoreaJeju Island: Dokebi Road.[33]
[edit] United Kingdom
The cairn at the Electric Brae in Ayrshire, Scotland[edit] EnglandBuckinghamshire: Aston Clinton, on Dancer's End Lane, off the B4009. GPS Coordinates : N 51° 47.184 W 000° 41.646 [34]
Essex: Hangman's Hill, High Beech, Epping Forest.[35]
West Sussex: Rogate, on the A272 road to the west of the village.[36]
[edit] ScotlandAyrshire: Electric Brae, on the A719 between Dunure and Croy Bay.[37]
[edit] Northern IrelandCounty Down: Mourne Mountains, on the B27 head south east towards the Spelga Dam.[38]
[edit] United States[edit] AlaskaAnchorage (Upper Huffman Road, Hillside, Anchorage Burough).[39]
[edit] AlabamaOak Grove (Talladega County).[40]
[edit] ArkansasHelena: Sulphur Springs Road.[41]
Alma.[42]
[edit] California
Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz, CaliforniaDevore: On Glen Helen road pass two consecutive train tracks and end up at a stop sign. Make a U-Turn and head back towards the tracks, but stop the car at the beginning of a chain link fence on the left hand (driver) side.[43][44]
Whittier: Site at cemetery in Whittier, on Workman Mill Rd., near Rio Hondo Community College[45]
San Diego: The exit ramp in Mira Mesa/Sorrento Valley while going 805-S is a gravity hill. Testers should be cautious, considering it is a freeway exit.[46]
Santa Cruz: Mystery Spot at 465 Mystery Spot Road is a spot about 150 feet in diameter located in a redwood forest.[47]
Petaluma: (Located in Sonoma County) From US 101 Freeway, take Rohnert Park Expressway east to Petaluma Hill Road. Petaluma Hill Road south to Roberts Road. Roberts road east to Lichau Road. At an iron gate with the words, "Gracias Santiago," is the start of the gravity hill section (on the western slope of *Sonoma Mountain near the Fairfield Osborn Preserve).[46]
[edit] Florida
Spook Hill, Lake Wales, FloridaLake Wales: Spook Hill, Hwy 27 between Orlando and Tampa.[48]
[edit] GeorgiaCumming: Booger Hill a.k.a. Booger Mountain.[49]
Manchester: about 1 mile south of town is Magic Hill. Once a tourist attraction, now on private land.[50][51]
Fort Gaines: Spook Hill, north of town.[52]
[edit] IndianaMooresville: Head west out of town on High Street (2 blocks South of Main), which becomes State Road 42. Take the first right onto Keller Hill Road, and go approximately 1 mile over a few small hills. Stop at the big hill, there is a silo right before arrival at Gravity Hill. Line up the front with the large old tree on the right.[53]
[edit] KentuckyPrinceton: about one mile west of Princeton is a gravity hill on a side road to the right.[54]
Covington: in Devou Park.[55]
[edit] MassachusettsGreenfield: Shelburne Road facing towards Greenfield immediately after the Route 2 overpass.[56]
Harvard[57]
[edit] MichiganBlaine Township (near Arcadia): Putney Road south of its intersection with Joyfield Road.[58]
Rose City: at the end of Reasner Road, past Heath Road.[59]
[edit] MissouriFreeman: southwest of town near the Kansas border at the intersection of State Highway D and East 299th St. Just outside of Louisburg, Kansas.[60]
[edit] New JerseyTitusville: Pleasant Valley Road.[61]
Jackson: Farmingdale Road and New Prospect Road.[62]
Franklin Lakes: Ewing Avenue exit of Rt. 208 South.[63]
[edit] North CarolinaBoone: Mystery Hill[64]
[edit] OhioKirtland Hills: King Memorial Road.[65]
[edit] OklahomaBartlesville: East on 2400 road to N3940 Road. Face east at the first white fencepost near the corner on 2400 Road.[66]
[edit] OregonGold Hill: the Oregon Vortex.[67]
[edit] PennsylvaniaBuckingham Township: a quarter mile from the Mount Gilead African Methodist Episcopal Church[68]. More specifically, Holicong Road heading south just before Buckingham Mountain.
New Paris: Gravity Hill Road (two gravity hills in this area).[69][70]
Near Uniontown: Laurel Caverns.[71]
Near Lewisberry, York County, on Pleasantview Road (also rendered Pleasant View Road) at State Route 177.[72]
[edit] South DakotaRapid City: Cosmos Mystery Area, 16 miles South of Rapid City on Hwy 16, 6 miles from Mount Rushmore.[73]
[edit] TexasEl Paso: Thunderbird Drive facing south.[74]
San Antonio: Just east of the San Antonio Missions National Historic Park at the railway crossing at Villamain Road and Shane Road[75]
[edit] UtahSalt Lake City: A few blocks northeast of the Capitol building in Salt Lake City. Driving up past the capitol building, with the capitol to the driver's west, there is a small road (Bonneville Blvd.) that loops around a park in lower City Creek Canyon called Memory Grove. It appears that the car is going downhill while actually gaining in elevation from the valley floor.[76]
[edit] WashingtonProsser: Near a small farm on North Crosby Road, approximately 10 miles northeast of Prosser. Set vehicle into neutral at the word "start" that is written across the surface of the road and car will start rolling "uphill." [77]
[edit] WisconsinLake Delton: Wonder Spot (being torn down and replaced by a highway).[78][79]
Stockbridge: Joe Road, 3 mi (5 km) south of Stockbridge west off STH 55.[80]
Shullsburg: Judgement Street, just after Rennick Road.[81][82]
[edit] WyomingCasper, Wyoming: Gravity Hill. [83]

hi every 1 how u doin all?i m ammad new 1 so plz cum through even if i die?????????????????????????????

I found it in a religious forum where they were discussing about djinn. Though I saved it , I forgot to save the link...

Brothers/Sisters,

I often visit this forum to know more about you. But your discussion in this thread urged me to register here and spend some good times with you. I have registered here as *&^%$# as my name can not be spelled in English or perhaps it is my inability to spell it in English language. You may find my message little lengthy or bit weird, but I request you to read on as there are a lot of things to share with you.

Humans are made of clay, and djinns are of smokeless fire, that your sages say. You all believe djinns are more powerful than you. Some of you also believe djinns are harmful. But I should say both of you are wrong. Let me explain. You have become today’s human beings through evaluation over a period of hundred thousand years from primitive creatures. Because, Allah, who knows all, has given you the power to acquire knowledge that has transformed you from beast to human being. He has sent his messengers to guide you whenever you have diverted from your path and forgotten to search for the very reason of your existence on earth. Then you have again brought back to the path. Do not ponder now about what is that reason of your existence as you will come to know about all in due time. You have been given the power to uncover all secrets in the universe and reach your final destiny on earth- when mankind will come to know what the very reason of your existence is.

The djinns have been given all the power (what you are acquiring through your hard works over a period of one hundred thousand years) since the very beginning. But unlike you the djinns have power that is constant. Nothing has been added in it and nothing will be added in it. The djinns have seen you crawling on earth like animals, the djinns will see you reaching your final destiny, but the djinns will never know their final destiny unless you reveal it to them. That day those who are made of smokeless fire will be less powerful than those who are made of clay.

You may be wondering what power the djinns have. In a single word you call it ‘science’. The single word you use to address all your achievements in this material world of yours. But the djinns never learn mathematics or physics; they never have to go through pages to learn the mystery of living world. They know all these by heart since the date of their creation. But, as I told you earlier, in the world of djinns knowledge is not created, nor it is destroyed. The reason of our existence in this universe is also unknown to the djinns. May be it is just in the other side of a close door. But, the djinns are destined to wait in front of the door for one hundred thousand years and more till you - the human beings break it open to them.

You also wander where the djinns live and why you can not see them. Let me explain you with something you are very familiar with. As you all are educated persons, I assume you have the idea of co-ordinate geometry. Let us start with co-ordinate geometry of two dimensions. How do you say the location of point on your graph paper? Obviously by its distance from two perpendicular lines what you call X-axis and Y-axis. But, when you have to say location of something solid, you have to bring in Z-axis. Because, there can be infinite number of points in a solid who have same distance from X-axis and Y-axis. You call it solid geometry or three-dimensional geometry. Now, think how you tell the location or existence of a person on earth. It is very simple. You have two dimensions- Time and Place to describe the presence of a person on earth. But, the sages among you are looking for another dimension what they believe, is hiding an unknown world from your eyes. That is the world of djinns. They live among you at the same place at same time but unseen to you as you do not know the third dimension of this real world. Difference between you and djinns is like a student of lower class who only knows geometry of two dimensions and a senior student who have learnt solid geometry too. But, the fact is that the junior student will go to higher classes eventually and one day he will surpass the senior student in knowledge as the senior boy is destined to be in the same class forever.

Djinns have all the emotional attributes like human beings. Some of them like to stick with you. They take your shapes and stay among you. They re-learn what you are learning. I said ‘relearn’ because they know it all. They follow what you are doing and imitate you. You may have heard that boys of djinns also study in different religious and other institutions. Some of them are jealous of you. They can not tolerate that they are weaker than you even when they have the power what human being may achieve may be in thousand years or more. So they try to capture your body and soul and torment you. All in vein attempt to frighten the human beings. It is because of these shameless brutes you come to know about the existence of djinns. The djinns can take any shape because you can not give any permanent form to a flame which the djinns are made of. But you can do that with clay.

It is wrong to ascribe the djinns as Muslims or Hindu or Christian. Because, the djinns know all human beings will one day reach their destiny and there is no significant difference among the religions. Your prophets guided you when you lost your path. But they did not say you to believe that your religion is the supreme. Only the people who interpreted the prophets later tried to add their superiority over others. Remember, whenever the thought of superiority of your religion over others come in your mind, you are deviating from your path. However, it is a fact the djinns attached to the Muslims will imitate them and those attached to the Hindus will imitate them. Unfortunately, belief of modern human beings have become parochial and contaminated which is slowing down their progress. Because, they are spending times on trivial things like preaching superiority of their own religions and customs. The Muslims believe they are created by Allah, The Christians believe they are created by God and the Hindus believe they are created by Brahma. Though, today all of them have been deviated a lot, soon they will start asking themselves why they have been created after all. Your journey to your destiny will start again.

Now, I should take your permission to leave as purpose of my registering in this forum is over. I hope I have given you a clearer picture of those who are made of smokeless fire which does not contradict your scientific belief.

Khuda Hafeez

I often visit this forum to know more about you. But your discussion in this thread urged me to register here and spend some good times with you. I have registered here as *&^%$# as my name can not be spelled in English or perhaps it is my inability to spell it in English language. You may find my message little lengthy or bit weird, but I request you to read on as there are a lot of things to share with you.

Does this mean he's a Jinn?

scared20woman.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom