What's new

Share your super natural experiences

Those "gravity hills" have a VERY common similar phenomenon in the skies and the piloting profession. We take our visual cues for level flight from the horizon, but occasionally the horizon is obscured by clouds. That's usually OK, as the clouds also create an even horizon, but occasionally it'll slant, and every molecule of your body says that what you see is the REAL horizon, and if you align your wings with it, you'll actually be in a banked turn. It's called "The Leans" as in leaning right or left.

Disorientation has caused a lot of crashes. You have to trust your artificial horizon when this happens.

Deja Vu; the only supernatural experiences I've had so far.

...and it keeps happening time and again.

I heard a scientific explanation of deja vu. Basically, the theory is that humans have two separate pathways for sensory input to the brain:

- One is a fast, emergency pathway for urgent reaction. It only feeds partial information but presumably enough to decide which way to run/hide, etc.

- The other pathway takes longer and provides the full sensory input.

Usually, the brain is smart enough to match up the two inputs and interpret them as one event but, sometimes, the brain gets confused and, when the longer pathway's input arrives, the brain sees it as a separate event. Hence the feeling of deja vu.

Usually, the brain is smart enough to match up the two inputs and interpret them as one event but, sometimes, the brain gets confused and, when the longer pathway's input arrives, the brain sees it as a separate event. Hence the feeling of deja vu.

But how does that explain deja vu when one of the "scenes" is months or years old?

I think Deja Vu is this... everyone has really weird dreams we rarely remember. In life, you encounter a situation or scene very similar to a dream. And your subconscious maps real life to the older dream; you get that weird feeling.

at fast i would like to thanks all who are participating in this thread . i am writing here a short incident by
humaun ahmed one of famous writer in Bangladesh . he started his carrier as chemistry teacher in one of his book he has describe a super natural incident .
as a external examiner he was staying in a teacher house in a teacher's house whos wife had gone to his parents house for some days so they two were living alone . oneday that teacher came to humaun ahmed and told that he is going to play card with his friend . so he was staying alone . at
deep night suddenly he heard water is pouring from tap in the bathroom . and then he clearly feel somebody is walking in the baranda . so he was very afraid and wait for his friend to return . when the that teacher back he told him about this incident . he simply replyed oh thats nothing ''Jin '' . in this house a"" Jin"" live he does not to any harm to any one but annoyed any new comer ,my wife has seen couple of time this Jin , he has soft fur like cat !! but more soft !!

at fast i would like to thanks all who are participating in this thread . i am writing here a short incident by
humaun ahmed one of famous writer in Bangladesh . he started his carrier as chemistry teacher in one of his book he has describe a super natural incident .
as a external examiner he was staying in a teacher house in a teacher's house whos wife had gone to his parents house for some days so they two were living alone . oneday that teacher came to humaun ahmed and told that he is going to play card with his friend . so he was staying alone . at
deep night suddenly he heard water is pouring from tap in the bathroom . and then he clearly feel somebody is walking in the baranda . so he was very afraid and wait for his friend to return . when the that teacher back he told him about this incident . he simply replyed oh thats nothing ''Jin '' . in this house a"" Jin"" live he does not to any harm to any one but annoyed any new comer ,my wife has seen couple of time this Jin , he has soft fur like cat !! but more soft !!

i have heard in bengal there is lots of black-magic......is it true?

I have tried so hard to remember if I have any such experience, and I have got none. But one strange thing I can share that I have no explanation. The story was something like:

I had a hard disk (HDD) in my PC that stopped working suddenly two years ago. Then I tried to fix the problem but failed. Then I bought a new HDD and that was working fine. But suddenly after few days that new one also stopped working, and then I tried to fix that new one again but did not work. Then I tried my old HDD again in my PC and that old one started to working fine again, and it has been still working fine since last 2 years. But I have no explanation why my new HDD has never worked afain after it has stopped. May be my new HDD transfered its power to my old HDD supernaturally. So the new one never worked again!

I cannot confirm about the authenticity of the incident i found in Bangladeshi blog

My friend Rasel and i live in a same village . he use to bring milk from one of our school teacher who lived about 1.5 km from our house at afternoon . the house was situated in a place near by a place where Hindu dead body are burn . peoplpe usealy avoid the road though he as a courageous boy everyday bring milk from that house . one day as useally he was going to bring milk in the way he met with two of our friend Aslam and muslim ,he simply happy to see them . they ask him lets go we three bring milk together . so Rasel happily went to bring milk chatting with them . while coming back they suggested lets go to Alampur for a work. initially he thought to went there with them but later thought th milk will be sploi if it does not boil in time so insteed of there pressure to went there he return to home. on the way he met with Aslam and ask him you didn't go to Alalmpur ? he simply rejected the question i just come back from coaching and in this dark who want to go there . rasel was furious are you not with me went to the teacher house with islam ? Alam was surprised i didn't met muslim for two days ! later he thought he came back from that place by cycle and the muslim and alam was walking so it is not possible for them to come back so early ! so he and Aalam went to muslim house and get to know that muslim has gone to a relative house for two days ! so who were they with whom Rasel went to teacher's house and had chat ?

I think Deja Vu is this... everyone has really weird dreams we rarely remember. In life, you encounter a situation or scene very similar to a dream. And your subconscious maps real life to the older dream; you get that weird feeling.

Doesn't explain my weirdest déjà vu - the room, the ambient illumination, the peoples' clothes and the position of objects (my mind was working enough to turn and verify the expected, and yes the air-con was installed where it was 'supposed' to be), all were so perfectly and indeed creepily how I saw them in my dream from SIX YEARS AGO that I was afraid of myself for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom