What's new

Share your super natural experiences

I was a victim of sleep paralysis for 6-8 months and even though i never believed in ghosts it was a terrible experience and i dont know why but during sleep paralysis i used to feel ghosts around me.I woke up in the middle of the night to only feel more scared coz everything feels real.

But a positive approach and not believing in any paranormal activity was the only reasong i got out of it in 6-8 months while people continue to experience it for years and i believe the only reason behind it is coz they belive in ghosts.Every morning after having the bad experience of sleep paralysis i used to say theres nothing like ghost and its something to do mentally.

I have been to places most of you wont dare to go alone.I used to live in a 5 storey building where only my flat was fully constructed and in the the night there was full darkness apart from my flat and i used to live alone.I have been to graveyards in the middle of night.I have had my bike have a tyre puncture in the middle of a jungle.

There was a place where people used to get haunted and i have gone there and literally abused (ma-behn stuff) and came back without experiencing anything.

I believe its all in the mind.If you dont give a damn about these things you just dont see anything.If you are a believer theres some day or the other you will feel something and the blame goes to our parents who from childhood only start scaring the **** out of you by telling you things about ghosts and you start believing it.

aside ghosts,i will fear going to jungle just because i fear robbers, criminals, physcopaths, durggies etc

I think your time is up bro :lol:

tolet.jpg

somebody check this guy, is he dead rofl,chasing the ghosts :rofl:

my mom tells me that when i used to be around 5-6, i used to climb in the closet (those big a** ones) of our room and used spend hours in there laughing, playing etc, my grandfather was a religious person and he told my mom that i used to play with ghost kids and anyone who spent a night in that room used to see a beautiful woman with long a** hair and she used to walk around the room. im told that my kids would have some type of contact with the ghost world too :what: i dont believe though

when i was 10-11 year old . during school holiday cousin arrived . i and my cousin brother were sleeping together in a room at night . there where a sajna tree near our house . we were chatting and after while when we are about to sleep i saw a skeleton head in the window . there were dark out side yet i saw that ! i called my cousin brother do you saw any thing in the window ? he told yes a skeleton head . we were scared and calling our uncle who were sleeping in the other room . but no body hear us . after some time they hear us though we were shouting for about half and hour !

My supernatural (if you want to say them so) experiences do not involve any ghosts or darkness or any other elements of such stories. They all happened in broad daylight and were experienced not only by me but all the staff in my department with myself suspected to have a party in those 'not so' supernatural events. I was/am as much baffled as the other staff in the department.

They were not supernatural, in the conventional sense, but their recurrence and uniqueness and their somewhat relation to myself made them appear to be supernatural. I did not have any control over any of those events, except those in which my experience is negative, as I knew what I did wrong. But, sometimes I also feel that I am being rewarded for doing something positive. Iqbal (RAH) describes it best in this verse:

2.GIF

Translation:

Develop the self so that before every decree
God will ascertain from you: “What is your wish?”

I work in a large NHS hospital and have a fondness of not making things up or telling lies.

after going through this thread...i found:
:cheesy:there is so much super natural activity going on in bangladesh:cheesy:

Are yaar bring some incident from Indian members then you may beat Bangladesh .
Actually all incident are from my listening a local radio program called ''bhoot FM'' in Radio furti, so majority of incident are Bangladesh related.

My bed was beside the window. Moonligh in the room through the window. I just woke up for no reason and opened my eyes and saw a shadow (Probably female) standing beside my bed. I closed my eyes and called my mom and the thing was gone.

One day I look in to the mirror and saw who I really am... Supernatural experience :agree:

Okay real supernatural experience...

I was visiting Mazaar-e-Quaid... by it there is a building which hosts graves of Pakistan heroes... The building wasn't well constructed, I was cursing the people who made the building for national heroes because there were blocks missing, trash on the floor... I swear i took my hands and cleaned the dust on the floor... right when i knelt down i felt a paranormal cold...

Here is what happened while staying at the Grand Mansion (Haveli) of a friend near Dera Ismail Khan Pakistan..

The haveli where we stayed is on the main road. There is no boundary wall around the haveli, and we were given the guest room, which is on the outside corner of the haveli. That room has one door that opens on the road side and the other door opens in the haveli. The windows also open on the road. Since the night of our arrival at the haveli, we couldn't sleep due to the barking of dogs. Due to the location of our room, it seemed as if the dogs r barking right outside of our room. But i didn't pay much attention cuz i thought dogs bark everywhere and it's not unusual. But one night, at almost 2.30 in the night, the dogs were barking like crazy and neither me nor Derp could sleep. They barked, then suddenly stopped, then barked again all at once then stopped. Derp said that this kind of barking is not normal. Dogs bark like this when they see some stranger, or thief or something. We opened the window to see what was happening. It was dark outside but there was a bulb in the street, due to which we could see. The dogs were surrounding something invisible. At first, we thought it was nothing , but when we looked real hard, we could see that thing. It was like a shadow, it looked as if it was a burqa or black chadar. The dogs were surrounding it and it was trying to escape. It seemed as if it wanted to pass through the street but the dogs were not letting it pass. As we were looking, the thing kept getting visible and invisible at intervals. It tried to pass through the other way around, but where ever it went, the dogs followed and didn't let it go any further. Then that thing did something, and one dog went turning around and around and fell at a distance, but the dog readily stood up again and joined the wall of dogs to surround that thing. The thing, when visible, went from fat to thin, then from thin to fat, and so on. We were stunned and frightened, then suddenly, there was power failure and it went completely dark. we closed the window and lighted the candle, but we could still hear the barking of dogs. we couldnt sleep the whole night. it was real frightening.

Are yaar bring some incident from Indian members then you may beat Bangladesh .
Actually all incident are from my listening a local radio program called ''bhoot FM'' in Radio furti, so majority of incident are Bangladesh related.

I think you should search for "shimla ghost stories".It's pointless for me to post. There are so many countless ghost stories from hill stations in India. These areas were basically summer homes for the British , so many of them died there and there are many stories related to them. Ill post some if i come across.

Here is what happened while staying at the Grand Mansion (Haveli) of a friend near Dera Ismail Khan Pakistan..

The haveli where we stayed is on the main road. There is no boundary wall around the haveli, and we were given the guest room, which is on the outside corner of the haveli. That room has one door that opens on the road side and the other door opens in the haveli. The windows also open on the road. Since the night of our arrival at the haveli, we couldn't sleep due to the barking of dogs. Due to the location of our room, it seemed as if the dogs r barking right outside of our room. But i didn't pay much attention cuz i thought dogs bark everywhere and it's not unusual. But one night, at almost 2.30 in the night, the dogs were barking like crazy and neither me nor Derp could sleep. They barked, then suddenly stopped, then barked again all at once then stopped. Derp said that this kind of barking is not normal. Dogs bark like this when they see some stranger, or thief or something. We opened the window to see what was happening. It was dark outside but there was a bulb in the street, due to which we could see. The dogs were surrounding something invisible. At first, we thought it was nothing , but when we looked real hard, we could see that thing. It was like a shadow, it looked as if it was a burqa or black chadar. The dogs were surrounding it and it was trying to escape. It seemed as if it wanted to pass through the street but the dogs were not letting it pass. As we were looking, the thing kept getting visible and invisible at intervals. It tried to pass through the other way around, but where ever it went, the dogs followed and didn't let it go any further. Then that thing did something, and one dog went turning around and around and fell at a distance, but the dog readily stood up again and joined the wall of dogs to surround that thing. The thing, when visible, went from fat to thin, then from thin to fat, and so on. We were stunned and frightened, then suddenly, there was power failure and it went completely dark. we closed the window and lighted the candle, but we could still hear the barking of dogs. we couldnt sleep the whole night. it was real frightening.

i was doing all the visual effects, you and derp really got scared?

when i was 10-11 year old . during school holiday cousin arrived . i and my cousin brother were sleeping together in a room at night . there where a sajna tree near our house . we were chatting and after while when we are about to sleep i saw a skeleton head in the window . there were dark out side yet i saw that ! i called my cousin brother do you saw any thing in the window ? he told yes a skeleton head . we were scared and calling our uncle who were sleeping in the other room . but no body hear us . after some time they hear us though we were shouting for about half and hour !

:woot::cheesy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom