What's new

Topics banned on PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir, here is one from "Epoch Times" still running actively for more than a week which I been reported as posting article from well known "hate site". Thanks
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/114591-chinese-spying-falun-gong-convicted-germany.html

How is that website a "Hate Site"? AFAIK, the site is vehemently anti-CCP and its policies. That does not amount to "hate". One excellent example of "hate sites" is the Stormfront.org. Epoch times is nothing like THAT!!! STOP slandering anything that doesnt tow the party's line.

How is that website a "Hate Site"? AFAIK, the site is vehemently anti-CCP and its policies. That does not amount to "hate". One excellent example of "hate sites" is the Stormfront.org. Epoch times is nothing like THAT!!! STOP slandering anything that doesnt tow the party's line.

The webmaster has already spoken on the issue.

Not allowed, these thread creators will be banned. We will soon have a mechanism where only Full Members (who have spent enough time) get to create threads only.

Only stating facts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet)

A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception within an online community. In its earliest usage, a sockpuppet was a false identity through which a member of an Internet community speaks with or about himself or herself, pretending to be a different person,[1] like a ventriloquist manipulating a hand puppet.
Excellent excuse to hide behind!
These guys aren't even that good at it. All of the sock puppet identities speak in broken and barely coherent English with the same nationalistic attitude.
And you think your compatriots fare any better?

Now I am scared of starting a new topic for discussion :undecided: should I or shouldn't I.... hmmm I will wait for someone else to be the scapegoat. :)

also Indian members should be restricted to start only 5 threads per day !! mostly they repeat threads and flood it with indian stuff that really doesnot concern us...unless important understandings are being drawn from the information provided, the suggestion must be taken into account !

also Indian members should be restricted to start only 5 threads per day !! mostly they repeat threads and flood it with indian stuff that really doesnot concern us...unless important understandings are being drawn from the information provided !

Thats a good move. Indians -5, Chinese 7, Srilankans -2,bangladeshis-4 .. sounds like a great idea.

also Indian members should be restricted to start only 5 threads per day !! mostly they repeat threads and flood it with indian stuff that really doesnot concern us...unless important understandings are being drawn from the information provided, the suggestion must be taken into account !

How about everyone gets 3 a day?

so i wont have to see any mlre of those feminist threads anymore....nearly all about rape.....
seriously this website was turning into ivillage.. good decision.

I think the best way would be to moderate the new threads.

Let all full members be allowed to start threads, but only moderators can "unlock" these threads for discussion. This way only relevant topics to the forum can be discussed. I am tired of seeing similar threads everywhere followed by "textbook" arguments from some specific members.

Excellent excuse to hide behind!

Have you actually seen the countless posters that show up everyday with the same grammatical proficiency, style, and even source material repeated ad nauseum?

And you think your compatriots fare any better?

Have you actually seen the countless new posters that show up by the legion with the same grammatical proficiency, style, and even source material repeated ad nauseum?

No? I didn't think so.

Apply the same to Pakistanis and I am ready to accept this clause then.

Any topic related to the keywords below is banned from PDF. Any discussions or thread creation on these keywords will get you banned accordingly.

-rape-
-toilets-
-indian economy-
-chinese economy-
-50 cent chinese army-
-failed state-
-dark skin-
-hindus-

i think there is nothing wrong discussing a topic but the core issue should be the topic should be discussed in a civilized mannar taking care of the santiments of the community , and the blame shouldn't be lay on the topic or a keyword but the it's the entire resposiblity on the posters to make sence with the topic ...

Thats a good move. Indians -5, Chinese 7, Srilankans -2,bangladeshis-4 .. sounds like a great idea.

Lankan Ranger will be mad.... his only posts are new threads man... he should be exempt!

instead of assigning number of threads to nationalities. there should be u universal limit on all according to your rank ln this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom