What's new

Topics banned on PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are asking for too much buddy. The mods here , i believe are doing a wonderful job. No need for other nationalities.

why not try it for few days just on a token bases to check the integrities , ...

Any topic related to the keywords below is banned from PDF. Any discussions or thread creation on these keywords will get you banned accordingly.

-rape-
-toilets--indian economy-
-chinese economy-
-50 cent chinese army-
-failed state-
-dark skin-
-hindus-

Better add outhouses to the list :lol:

why not try it for few days just on a token bases to check the integrities , ...

You got to be kidding me. You are basically saying junior Indian moderators in Indian sections.

What Indian sections? Economy? Political? Social? ... Its been made clear , there will be no more.

And the trolling in Indian "defense' section can very well be managed by the long list of moderators here.

Dude, not being active doesnt mean I dont read. What I find funny is that you make fun of them while your very own compatriots are woefully deficient in the very areas you accuse others of wanting. Not to mention repeating the same stuff over and over again even when debunked with excellent authoritative sources or pulling out ridiculous numbers out of nowhere!!

And you make fun of others?

How am I making fun of them? New posters show up every single day with the same sources and repeat what the previous posters have said and expect people to change their minds. And your agreeing with the sock puppets is no surprise to me. You would agree with anyone against the Chinese members.

I certainly will make fun of others when I feel it necessary. People like you for example

Also keep a tab on those who instigate flame wars in an Innocent way by supporting the flamers without breaking the rules.

These guys comes on other threads with words like "yes bro", "well said mate", "exactly said", "we all know" sort of arguments.

I know atleast 2-3 of them who has been successful in derailing using, what i call "soft trolling".

exactly, we all know this, well said mate, keep it up bro !! :)

How am I making fun of them? New posters show up every single day with the same sources and repeat what the previous posters have said and expect people to change their minds. And your agreeing with the sock puppets in no surprise to me. You would agree with anyone against the Chinese members.

Again, typical behavior exhibited by certain members. Show me where I have agreed with illogical statements? Show me any single instance. Now if you accuse me of agreeing with logical statements supported by irrefutable sources, I would only pity thee.

Again, typical behavior exhibited by certain members. Show me where I have agreed with illogical statements? Show me any single instance. Now if you accuse me of agreeing with logical statements supported by irrefutable sources, I would only pity thee.

Buddy, you forgot to call us "bots" this time. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom