What's new

Topics banned on PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that website a "Hate Site"? AFAIK, the site is vehemently anti-CCP and its policies. That does not amount to "hate". One excellent example of "hate sites" is the Stormfront.org. Epoch times is nothing like THAT!!! STOP slandering anything that doesnt tow the party's line.

What a typical 'hypocrite", perhaps you forgot how you cry about it when someone posted an article from A Zillion reasons to escape from India
short memory eh? So do spare me for your kind concern please.:lol:

i think there is nothing wrong discussing a topic but the core issue should be the topic should be discussed in a civilized mannar taking care of the santiments of the community , and the blame shouldn't be lay on the topic or a keyword but the it's the entire resposiblity on the posters to make sence with the topic ...

the problem was that there are members here who have dedicated their lifes to searching rape incidents in pakistan and creating multiple threads on same incident. this is not fair.

Lankan Ranger will be mad.... his only posts are new threads man... he should be exempt!

nothing wrong in opening a new thread if some one pick the news first...

but it's shouldn't be a propoganda article..
it should came from a authentic source..
content of the article shouldn't be baised..
and the thread opener shouldn't mingle to fabricate/modify the thread tittle to his wishs..

Also keep a tab on those who instigate flame wars in an Innocent way by supporting the flamers without breaking the rules.

These guys comes on other threads with words like "yes bro", "well said mate", "exactly said", "we all know" sort of arguments.

I know atleast 2-3 of them who has been successful in derailing using, what i call "soft trolling".

another limit sjould be on creating bk
b blast/ suicide bombing and terrorism threads....There shluld be one sticky thread for all such incidents../ do as not to give terrorists the publicity and advertisment they want. and not to demoralize pakistani members.

nothing wrong in opening a new thread if some one pick the news first...

but it's shouldn't be a propoganda article..
it should came from a authentic source..
content of the article shouldn't be baised..
and the thread opener shouldn't mingle to fabricate/modify the thread tittle to his wishs..

Propaganda, authenticity, bias.... all very subjective words. Not possible to implement. Sorry.

Maybe we can have junior moderators, who can take care of the new suicide trolls:undecided:
==============

And a ban on obnoxious posts like just writing"Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" with a gazillion "z" or just posting emoticons. I mean what are we 12?

Have you actually seen the countless new posters that show up by the legion with the same grammatical proficiency, style, and even source material repeated ad nauseum?

No? I didn't think so.

Dude, not being active doesnt mean I dont read. What I find funny is that you make fun of them while your very own compatriots are woefully deficient in the very areas you accuse others of wanting. Not to mention repeating the same stuff over and over again even when debunked with excellent authoritative sources or pulling out ridiculous numbers out of nowhere!!

And you make fun of others?

my suggestion is that there should be a indian, chinese member too , be appointed as a local moderator in their repected sections , these moderaters should have the right to lock a thread and if the seniour moderaters agreed then the thread should be deleted/ or unlock...

my suggestion is that there should be a indian, chinese member too , be appointed as a local moderator in their repected sections , these moderaters should have the right to lock a thread and if the seniour moderaters agreed then the thread should be deleted/ or unlook...

You are asking for too much buddy. The mods here , i believe are doing a wonderful job. No need for other nationalities.

also Indian members should be restricted to start only 5 threads per day !! mostly they repeat threads and flood it with indian stuff that really doesnot concern us...unless important understandings are being drawn from the information provided, the suggestion must be taken into account !

Better suggestion.. Let Indian members be not allowed on the forum at all.. See how long the forum lasts after that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom