What's new

Pakistani actresses exposing in bollywood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:astagh: :astagh: :astagh:

Saying bad things about holy viel the greatest Islamic symbol of all time...

Not that I do not agree with you burqa and niqab breed more social ills and corruption rather than fixing them.

Question....were you born stupid or something happened later ?

Were they not exposing in Pakistan as well? All those lollywood movies, mujras are full of it.. More over mujras are common in Pakistani marriages so question to be asked is - when as a society you enjoy all that exposure then why does it bother you if couple of them leaves shore and do the same for few extra bucks at a different place?

:astagh: :astagh: :astagh:

Saying bad things about holy viel the greatest Islamic symbol of all time...

Not that I do not agree with you burqa and niqab breed more social ills and corruption rather than fixing them.

you have your own hate for Islam for obvious benefits :))) anyway i was talking based on what we are seeing here.

Your notion of talibani factor was 180 degree wrong.

here in my city ladies throng the markets for fashionable attire including burqas though they also wear jeans under it.

so i just laugh at people like you who sit in West and talk about us without facts.

what do you think of the pakistani actresses exposing so much in bollywood? it seems indian directors have an obsession with casting pakistani actresses in semi nude roles and unfortunately our actresses say yes to these roles because of money/fame

are these actresses allowed back in pakistan?

The male actor Ali Zafar is doing good roles

I think you are stupid troll with multiple IDs.

need a ban

Since Pakistani economy is in sh1thole the society is resorting to selling their body for a living. sad but true.

From where this come-from?? Selling body?? Its entertainment industry dude, whats wrong in exposing??? Which era you are living into??? 13th century???

Its a troll thread for sure..... luckily no serious trolling hasnt happen yet......

@ Topic: its their personal choice... if one or two girls agree to exposing..... there are other who are not ready to expose.... and please do not bring religion or nationality into it.... because in bollywood you have all kind actors and actresses the one who exposes... and the other one doesnt.... so for me its personal choice....

Its a huge conspiracy. RAW has been asked to consult and cast there muslim girls from land of pure . Then the filmakers have been directed to make them strip so that whole Pakistan gets embarrassed.

Kaise kaise threads open ho rahe hain aajkal..

@nair Its not about India that's why. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
so every pakistani has a personal stake in what an individual does for their living.:pop:

Pakistani population is in millions.

Its a huge conspiracy. RAW has been asked to consult and cast there muslim girls from land of pure . Then the filmakers have been directed to make them strip so that whole Pakistan gets embarrassed.

Kaise kaise threads open ho rahe hain aajkal..

:what: just like ISI conspired against Indian Hindus and lured their Hindu women in marrying Muslims in India? which further infuriated militant Hindu groups there :P

the moral of the story is SHUT THE FK UP.

everyone is naked in Indian film industry. thats nothing new and nothing wrong in nude selling industry if even our actresses expose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom