What's new

Pakistani actresses exposing in bollywood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:what: almost all big names in Indian film do expose. it has nothing to do with acting skills.

I do agree with you here.... If you want quick success this is the short cut.... or else you have to thru the long route of struggle... lot of people does that... its stupidity to look at them thru the lens of religion or nationality.....

Whats with you and ethnicity, seriously for Terrorism u bring Tribals and say they are responsible. Here u brand him Ahmedi please stop such brandings.

Exactly..
i am all about demolishing "Blanket terms" and exposing real culprits......

If you go around and read Mr Bozo's Comments since he joined over here..All you will find is spiteful venom against Islam and Muslims in a very crafty way...A hallmark of Ahmedi Propaganda machinery.
The thing is they want us to love them..But do they love us? Not really...
Mr.Bozo is one shining example.

I do agree with you here.... If you want quick success this is the short cut.... or else you have to thru the long route of struggle... lot of people does that... its stupidity to look at them thru the lens of religion or nationality.....

Nothing wrong in that.

the opening poster is an idiot and falseflagger anyway.

the bootom line is that Bollywoods is like old Redlight area in moderen times irrespective of faith nationality creed

Only fundoos of various kinds can equate exposing with prostitution..

Ok so can I have my Ahmedi certificate please?

Certified Ahmedi Kaffir - wow..makes for an easy qualification to green card..

Please, I am waiting!

From the looks of your comments ..My opinion is a big yes..
No Muslim can have so much Grudge against Islam and Muslims....while posing as a muslim.

In other words Bollywood is the name of moderen day prostitution. ?

If exposing is prostitution, then Hollywood is also about prostitution.

Your Lollywood is also abt prostitution.

Casting couch exists but cannot be termed as prostitution.

Ok so can I have my Ahmedi certificate please?

Certified Ahmedi Kaffir - wow..makes for an easy qualification to green card..

Please, I am waiting!

:what: why are you making mountains out of mole. you are ahmedi or sikhs or Muslim i dont care as long as you are respectful to my faith the moment you abuse my faith and my prophet then dont expect me to respect you and your beliefs.

whats so difficult for you to understand that?

This kind of puritan mentality is the reason why Pakistan will continue to become a sh!thole for minorities!
Just because I have a differing opinion makes me a kaffir, ahemdi etc! Wow..just WOW!

No..
there is a huge difference between having a "Different opinion" and being a hateful propaganda machinery..
You are the later...

Plus i don't have a problem if you are Ahmedi or worship a sky fairy..Just say it and stop bashing our religion...Mind your own business and i will mind mine..

I can shout loud on the top of my voice that i am a Muslim and proud of it...But your kind sneaks and hides and while posing as Muslim maligns our religion..That is the problem..Your Ahmedi religion itself isnt the problem....Your "Munafiqat" is..
Here here i said this...Because you asked for it...

If bollywood or any other wood is the redlight area of Humans, then marriage is the redlight area of the gods... :coffee:

Only fundoos of various kinds can equate exposing with prostitution..

If exposing is prostitution, then Hollywood is also about prostitution.

Your Lollywood is also abt prostitution.

Casting couch exists but cannot be termed as prostitution.

Hollywood casts on the basis of acting skills not on basis of exposure.

big difference.

and as far as the playing with words well

lets look at the following

if a poor man sings at weddings and other functions then he she is a Mirasi. If he she sings for movies he is a singer and artist. If lady dance at dance bars and in wedding functions and others she is a nachnay wali raqasa aka mirasi again if she does so in movies she is an actress :P

if she exposes at kothas she is prostitute if she exposes in bollywood or other film industry she is an artist.

hmmmmm

From the looks of your comments ..My opinion is a big yes..
No Muslim can have so much Grudge against Islam and Muslims....while posing as a muslim.

I guess I'm toast as well, it happens - how can you possibly be so fragile?

On ter actresses, I think they are super brave, I really admire them and I admire their drive - some are offended, and that;s OK, can't please everyone nd anyway, novelty wears off, but it gives these artists a break, a chance in a very competitive industry

Exactly..
i am all about demolishing "Blanket terms" and exposing real culprits......

If you go around and read Mr Bozo's Comments since he joined over here..All you will find is spiteful venom against Islam and Muslims in a very crafty way...A hallmark of Ahmedi Propaganda machinery.
The thing is they want us to love them..But do they love us? Not really...
Mr.Bozo is one shining example.

Seems that we differ on this 'exposing' thing, i think ur generalizing a whole community which is wrong. Have heard on this very forum (on which i have no knowledge i agree) that nobody has the right from the Imam to the common man to say who is a Muslim and who is not. Don't want to drag this unnecessarily.

Let us agree to disagree.

Nothing wrong in that.

the opening poster is an idiot and falseflagger anyway.

the bootom line is that Bollywoods is like old Redlight area in moderen times irrespective of faith nationality creed

NOw i dont agree with you here..... and i hope you know the the meaning of word "Redlight area" .... Good and bad are there in every industry and every field and bollywood is also part of it..... Now terming bollywood as "Redlight area " i would say its ur usual hatred towards anything that is indian.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom