What's new

Pakistani actresses exposing in bollywood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Pakistani on PDF are angry coz Indian film industry is involved.. :P

Some Pakistani on PDF are angry coz Indian film industry is involved.. :P
i suggest these ppl to join a campaign or zaid hamid brasstacks to make sure this cultural invasion of pakistan and absorption of pakistani talent in india stops. :P

Its Bollywood standard-
Any one will have to do the exposing now a days-
its not Pakistan specific-

Sri Lankan Jacqueline also exposed.

Whats wrong?

If you want roles, you have to expose, otherwise sit in ur country with your burqa.

Bollywood is a cruel industry.Girls come with aspirations to become heroin,ends up in selling power capsules at mid night.It's nothing to do with Pakistan in particular.

If the Pakistani actors came and joined NSD (Delhi) or FTII (Pune) before going straight to the silver screen, they won't have to expose their bodies.

Their skills would be enough to get them the roles and money.

Most probably you are an Ahmedi venting your spleen against muslims and Islam....your type does that a lot for obvious reasons.

That was the only one community of Pakistan which ever produced a son worth his salt!

Abdus Salam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Abdus_salam.gif

A major scientist happen to be atheist by practice for a very big reason!
Beside that, thank you for the Ahmedi fatwa now are you going to issue me a certificate as well!
Certified Kaffir - sounds good to put on my resume!

If the Pakistani actors came and joined NSD (Delhi) or FTII (Pune) before going straight to the silver screen, they won't have to expose their bodies.

Most of the aspirants are young and want quick success.The ages of Smita patil is over.

I reckon they wanted to do something which is taboo in a Mullah ridden society, hence the easy way out was to expose their tactical assets along with talent (if any) and drive back home with few bucks for their bungalow under construction - brick by brick..

Haha, this thread is a prime example of male Chauvinism.

When Salman khan strips his shirt no one objects, no one even utters a word of shame but in thier own mind they get jealous of him for having such an awesome body.

Coming to the point, why should not women bare it all? It is a choice they have not you my dear male friends, let them be.

Its funny that a guy cannot control his testrone and blames the females for being the indecent ones...

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

That was the only one community of Pakistan which ever produced a son worth his salt!

Abdus_salam.gif

then why hide your identity?
Be proud of yourself being an Ahmedi Pakistani...and stop bashing us Muslims due to your inbuilt hate against us...
See hate works both ways...you are a living example of how much venom you lot hold against us.

those pakistani actresses are the breed of ***** house in lahore called diamond market, i dont know how long before we torch this ***** house, it has got into the minds of common lahorites, how to ***** around?

Arey janab kyo kisi ke pet pe laat marte ho!

Jio aur jine do!

:what: almost all big names in Indian film do expose. it has nothing to do with acting skills.

Most probably you are an Ahmedi venting your spleen against muslims and Islam....your type does that a lot for obvious reasons.

Whats with you and ethnicity, seriously for Terrorism u bring Tribals and say they are responsible. Here u brand him Ahmedi please stop such brandings.

Abdus_salam.gif

Beside that, thank you for the Ahmedi fatwa now are you going to issue me a certificate as well!
Certified Kaffir - sounds good to put on my resume!

NOBODY IS going to issue you a certificate of being kafir because you are an ahmedi. neither we have any right NOR you have ANY right to abuse our religion.

You are on to yours we are on to ours.

You are Ahmedi it does NOT mean that you should abuse Islam and Prophet of Islam in a stupid thread like this.

i wonder if Ahmedi women were not have same attire which we wear? if so why you are abusing Islam?

:what: almost all big names in Indian film do expose. it has nothing to do with acting skills.
It's a male dominated industry.They hardly get anything else to do.But filmmakers like Gulzar,Deepa Mehta,Kalpana lazmi do make some good female centric movies.But they are quite a few in numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom