What's new

Pakistani actresses exposing in bollywood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Veena malik is really fine. :pakistan: Don't know why Pakistanis do not seem to like her.

well for once i truli apriciate your gesture

double standard. they call bollywood ladies as actresses and tamil/ or ethnic film industry ladies as B-grade and also downgrade them for exposure terming them B grade (cheap)

funny isnt it

no wonder sexual assults are increasing

You can bring all your fundooism on this thread but hey I can control my urges and am proud of it.. I guess males elsewhere cannot and hence the need for all the other stuff they do to hide away their beauty :)

Means you all men want women to be naked ?

why this should be the standard of beauty?

Its a men thing.It has nothing to do with beauty,its about sex drive,It all naturally programmed in the human brain.Women on menopause won't understand it.This is what that kept the human civilization going for all these years.It will continue to do so unless scientists invents human cloning.

sara1.jpg

sara2.jpg

sara4.jpg

Of all the imports of pakistani actresses i like this one....
Much better than that of veena malik...
Her name is sara loren..name changed i gues...:smitten:

very right. infact its the bollywood and any desi wood "entertainment" industry that needs a ride on this oldest profession to suvive not acting skills ;)

May be true.Then again that's how the world is.Oldest profession in the world is not going anywhere,Its alive and kicking even in the countries like Saudi Arabia.

Its a men thing.It has nothing to do with beauty,its about sex drive,It all naturally programmed in the human brain.Women on menopause won't understand it.This is what that kept the human civilization going for all these years.It will continue to do so unless scientists invents human cloning.

why men get enraged if the naturally programmed chip applies to their own mothers and sisters then ?

and oh by the way the naturally planted chip often go haywire and we say daily sexual assults.

better to keep your tools under control otherwise women might cut these off gradually over the passage of time.

Now this thread is rocking.

Quick get in your entries before the moral brigade swoops in.

why men get enraged if the naturally programmed chip applies to their own mothers and sisters then ?

and oh by the way the naturally planted chip often go haywire and we say daily sexual assults.

better to keep your tools under control otherwise women might cut these off gradually over the passage of time.

The tools are much more useful to women attached to the men than cut off. Just replying in the same coin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom