What's new

Pakistani actresses exposing in bollywood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharam kar bandhu, aise pictura dekhne ko aaya yaha pe, tharki bahuth hai yaha pe. :P

Rule hai not to act tharki with "female" members of PDF. Even if they are actually hairy balding males in real life.

I do not see any rule about not enjoying beauty regardless of nationality.

Now see my predicament.

I see a topic in new post list which has "Pakistani actresses" and "exposing" linked together in same sentence.

What do you think every male came here first to do, spout gyan?

I personally do not see anything wrong in prostitution, so your whole argument goes out of the window..

:))) where did i cast any light on whether its wrong or right?

if nothing wrong in it then Indian members should have been offended.

We are trying to portray a better image of pakistan, i.e. better than the current.

Rule hai not to act tharki with "female" members of PDF. Even if they are actually hairy balding males in real life.

I do not see any rule about not enjoying beauty regardless of nationality.

Now see my predicament.

I see a topic in new post list which has "Pakistani actresses" and "exposing" linked together in same sentence.

What do you think every male came here first to do, spout gyan?

Why did u think i put the :-)P sign) at the end, u think i am here to spout gyan :omghaha:

:))) where did i cast any light on whether its wrong or right?

if nothing wrong in it then Indian members should have been offended.

I dont know what your getting at, you quoted me out of the blue and you are going on tanget.

Your distinction of artist and prostitution being the same is wrong.. Artist maybe a bad one or a good one( or one who involves in prostitution, not all), a prostitute has a different job altogether..

those two are not same.

I thought the same,When I saw the thread title,Wow,this might be the thread of the year,Turns out to be the biggest let down.:hitwall:

Means you all men want women to be naked ?

why this should be the standard of beauty?

I dont know what your getting at, you quoted me out of the blue and you are going on tanget.

Your distinction of artist and prostitution being the same is wrong.. Artist maybe a bad one or a good one( or one who involves in prostitution, not all), a prostitute has a different job altogether..

those two are not same.

these days both sleeps for money.

nothing different.

Means you all men want women to be naked ?

why this should be the standard of beauty?

Jana ji please don't take it wrongly but Men worship women when they are free in all senses :smitten:

Oldest profession in the world don't need take a ride on bollywood.It will survive on its own as it has done all these years.Bollywood is for entertainment.

very right. infact its the bollywood and any desi wood "entertainment" industry that needs a ride on this oldest profession to suvive not acting skills ;)

It is for me one of the standards of beauty.

no wonder sexual assults are increasing

We are trying to portray a better image of pakistan, i.e. better than the current.

:) why you got offended at MF Hussain for portraying the same better image on Indian side?

What a let down this thread was. 5 pages of useless words and no photos. :hitwall:

43bd413359e75c39b5c33996_Veena_Malik_FHM.jpg

Hands ready. :rofl:

these days both sleeps for money.

nothing different.

Not all, some/many yes.. But their primary job remains acting.

Going by your logic if you halal one chicken then do you become a butcher for ever? :woot:

I thought the same,When I saw the thread title,Wow,this might be the thread of the year,Turns out to be the biggest let down.:hitwall:

Actually [MENTION=16424]GURU DATT and @JonAsad should be leading the posts here while the rest of us watching and learning, some how this became a serious thread unnecessarily. Since the serious posts are done with both of these tharkis should take over and show us how it is done. @Imran Khan bhai to nahi hai idhar :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom