What's new

Pakistani actresses exposing in bollywood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sara1.jpg

sara2.jpg

sara4.jpg

Of all the imports of pakistani actresses i like this one....
Much better than that of veena malik...
Her name is sara loren..name changed i gues...:smitten:

Mona Lizza was born into a Muslim family in Kuwait city, Kuwait and brought up in Pakistan. She has four siblings and was named "Mona" before her birth by other relatives and friends when Mona Lizza was around three years of age. After the death of her father in 2001, Mona Lizza's family moved back to Pakistan which is where she started her career as an actress. Mona's interests consist of poetry, painting, writing and travelling the world. In 2012, Mona changed her name to "Sara Loren" and currently resides in Mumbai.

wow
just look at datass- :smitten:-

but these pix should be deleted- they are erotic- not good for a defence forum- :lol:-

Hanji maine dekh liye par dusron ka bharosa nahi isliye delete kar do, just like the Censor board. Sale sab dekhte hain phir cut marte hain.

sara1.jpg

sara2.jpg

sara4.jpg

Of all the imports of pakistani actresses i like this one....
Much better than that of veena malik...
Her name is sara loren..name changed i gues...:smitten:

Pakistani Version of Sunny leon.

why men get enraged if the naturally programmed chip applies to their own mothers and sisters then ?

Its also another human thing.Hypocrisy.

and oh by the way the naturally planted chip often go haywire and we say daily sexual assults.

Such things are in a way natural, biological phenomenon that is a product of the collective human evolutionary heritage.In short we as a species are screwed from the beginning.

better to keep your tools under control otherwise women might cut these off gradually over the passage of time.

What will women do then,Become amazonians??

you guys should do your jobs properly-
find out the name and post it here- :devil:-

Sara Loren ki behn ko pesh kiya jaye.

I think it is all this tharki buddha badmash Salman Khan's kartooten.

He has a thing for picking up yummy young Pakistani girls and launching them here.

Just in case ladies are feeling left out on this thread

cricket+and+bollywood.jpg

See even Indians expose in Bollywood.

why men get enraged if the naturally programmed chip applies to their own mothers and sisters then ?

and oh by the way the naturally planted chip often go haywire and we say daily sexual assults.

better to keep your tools under control otherwise women might cut these off gradually over the passage of time.
mazrat ke saath jana bibi aisa nahi hai rahi baat raunchy content ki to wo southern movies me bollywood ke banispat zyaada hai aur uska sabse bara karan hai indian mens sexual frustation pakistan me bhi aisa hi kuch hai per thats a diff story aap ke yahan ek mard ko char shadee kerne ki choot hai to uski desiers kissi had tak poori ho jatee hain per india me ek aadmi ek hi shadee ker sakta hai aur pata nahi kahun ya nahi women here are not that adventures to satisfy there men as they desire to be hope u understand :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom